Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Laff Land Season1episode1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff Land Season1episode1 (289 Views)

Laff Laff Laff Away Your Sorrow / This Girl Want Kill Us With Laff. / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laff Land Season1episode1 by vicnairajoker(m): 12:46am On Nov 26, 2020
i don show
1.A mother was beating her daughter because she was drunk...........wait a minute,who is drunk?
2. Do you know that a farmer that is assisting s called a pharmasist?wisdom will never kill me,never
3.You got my daughter pregnant and u are saying that it is a mistake........idiot,did your p###s go to driving school?
4.I thought that i knew all the sex styles until my gf told me‘please stand as if you want to end sars’
5.if i was to summarise this year with 3 words,what will it be?me:supercalifragilisticaexpalidocious. Too much wisdom.
stay tuned for my mouth tearing jokes
find me in facebook as @alexander anderson,
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Short Funny Animation Comedy Skit: Easy Money Making / How To Make Heaven Alive,don't Spoil The Fun. Please Subscribe As U Enjoy The Jo / Broda Shaggi Ft Iyabo Ojo Officer Woos - Omoge Choko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.