Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) (27686 Views)

Don't Attack Oil Facilities - Omo-Agege Begs Niger Delta Youths / Sadique Baba Abubakar Inspects Facilities At 107 Air Maritime Group Benin / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by ggood: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2020
bencr7:
u are not even Niger Delta in d first place
you are very stupid , am a typical Niger Delta man get that into your your skull. I was born and raised in Niger Delta I speak Niger Delta language
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
erico2k2:

Did you say this when the zamfara youths decided to sell its Gold directly to central bank?So I think these youths too should sell the Oil to central bank. what's the problem there?

I think you raised a good point
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Coldie:

Leave these people, their eyes go clear soon.

Oil has less than 20years to be relevant in 10years time lots of developed companies will fully transition to electric cars oil companies are not making as much moneys as they used to do yet these people are adding to their woes.

To me stop advising them the oil companies are better situated in lagos than the SS region
SS people are just daft... they don't think most of them
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by okeyglm: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2020
pazienza:

Enyia! Zukwanu ike. Ogini di?

Ndi Ukwuani don't identify as Igbo. Sunday Olise is from there and we saw how he embarrassed his ancestors in national TV.

Stop making these people feel funky and important by unnecessarily claiming them. Stop selling Ndiigbo short.

Don't you have shame?
i bu okwuru oha ndi igbo ?who are you or Sunday olisa to determine who is igbo or not. The majority of ukwuani identify themselves as igbo and as Anioma as a whole.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Coldie(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2020
okeyglm:

i bu okwuru oha ndi igbo ?who are you or Sunday olisa to determine who is igbo or not. The majority of ukwuani identify themselves as igbo and as Anioma as a whole.
Do u hv proof on this
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by pazienza(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2020
okeyglm:

Have you been to Ukuwani/Ndokwa before? I have and I know the reality on ground. People like you just disgrace Ndiigbo. You don't even need to visit Ukwuani land, just visit one of their Facebook ages " Ndokwa/Ukwuani sons and Daughters " or "Ukuwani bu Anieze" Facebook pages and see for yourself. They are no different from Ikwerre as far as Igbophobia is concerned, only difference is that they don't have a modern city like Ikwerres do and are nearly powerless in Delta state politics.

I am sure you are a disciple of Nnamdi KANU. The sign( propensity to be ignorant yet very brash and loud) you are exhibiting is pathognomic of those who listen to RBL.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by okeyglm: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2020
pazienza:

Have you been to Ukuwani/Ndokwa before? I have and I know the reality on ground. People like you just disgrace Ndiigbo. You don't even need to visit Ukwuani land, just visit one of their Facebook ages " Ndokwa/Ukwuani sons and Daughters " or "Ukuwani bu Anieze" Facebook pages and see for yourself. They are no different from Ikwerre as far as Igbophobia is concerned, only difference is that they don't have a modern city like Ikwerres do and are nearly powerless in Delta state politics.

I am sure you are a disciple of Nnamdi KANU. The signs you are exhibiting is pathognomic of those who listens to RBL.
shut it there. a few opinion can't out weigh the majority. I have a lot of kwale people in my locality who are very proud of their Igbo heritage. misguided people like you are the reason why igbo land are always in dispute with the non south eastern siblings. we will always defend our Igbo land . down from igbo akiri in edo to odulu in kogi.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by bencr7: 10:33am On Nov 26, 2020
ggood:

you are very stupid , am a typical Niger Delta man get that into your your skull. I was born and raised in Niger Delta I speak Niger Delta language
u are calling me stupid it seem u are not train to reply people without insult, so u speak region not language, so if they give a question which language do u speak so u will tell them Niger Delta abi

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by citadels(f): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2020
jerseyboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/6204021/niger-delta-people-please-turn

My Niger Delta People. I beg make una Turn Off The Tap. Make una help this youth revolution nah. Una mumu never do? Zamfara keep him gold begin sell to Central Bank. Who money Central Bank take buy gold fron Zamfara? No be me talk am oo. This na una opportunity to bring our Fulani masters to the table oo. This na oppotunity for Freedom. Na beg we dey beg una. Turn Off The Tap.
I don't know why the Niger deltans will not give North and west run from their land.
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2020
Awesome!
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by citadels(f): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2020
I love this but I wish they can bust the whole pipelines, then the North will see how serious they are
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by citadels(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2020
59nine:
[s][/s]
oil can never become valueless, aviation oil and gas can never be overruled so ur bad Belle no go work
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by karimpour: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Nigeria's economy hit hard by the fall in oil prices
http://en.hausatv.com

https://urmedium.com/c/hausatv2
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by generalwo(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2020
dadavivo:

No, we will tackle the oil companies first, then the Abuja criminals
..... So you are telling me that if they give those guys in that video N100M, they won't keep quiet? Bros the problem of Niger delta is greed of its leaders and those who claim to fight for freedom...... Where I am here..... Money meant to build good roads, the leaders took them and are all living lavish lives in choice areas in Lagos while the roads they were meant to use the money for are left unattended to..... Who will you blame for that? You can't tell me these companies have not given these guys or their rulers anything in the past......
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by generalwo(m): 10:54am On Nov 26, 2020
November1857:
Shut up! Zamfara state government is currently selling thier gold and you expect Niger delta to keep quiet !
In as mush as zamfara gold belong to Zamfara state

Niger delta oil equally belong to Nigeria delta States !
...... Who dey drag oil with them? If these oil firms pack and leave the country, will Niger delta build oil companies to replace them? Make una tackle una rulers wen dey chop the money wen oil companies drop.... Make una leave matter for matthias
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Limitless72(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2020
ggood:

Lol
Niger Delta Language
I'm from Niger Delta
What this Niger Delta language you talking about......?
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by November1857(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2020
generalwo:
...... Who dey drag oil with them? If these oil firms pack and leave the country, will Niger delta build oil companies to replace them? Make una tackle una rulers wen dey chop the money wen oil companies drop.... Make una leave matter for matthias
Who care if they leave !
The bottom line is, allow us to control our oil jus as Zamfara state is controling thiers !
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by sterlingD(m): 11:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Them Niger Delta Youths are getting Fast and Furious
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Karex81(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2020
Limitless72:

Lol
Niger Delta Language
I'm from Niger Delta
What this Niger Delta language you talking about......?
You dey mind that idiot
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by ericmor: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Chikarata2020:
This so called Niger dalta people is just the most confused people I have ever seen, once they call them up to Abuja and give them little change they will go mute and there peoples suffering continues

That is their major problem
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by privaldo: 11:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Eteka1:
whatever! Fool.

Ok bitch, I see you are pained.
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by ericmor: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2020
deavicky:
they are shutting it down because they need that small change. Remember Christmas is around the corner.

Lol. I think is the Nigeria mentality and not just them alone.
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2020
chaloner:
when the oil becomes valueless the company in SW will left SW. And of the place where the oil is flowing stops to flow oga no reason for the company to reason SW.
Imported oil is cheaper
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by chaloner(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Dareal90s:

Imported oil is cheaper
yes make everyone manage her oil. Those wey no get should import. Let everyone manage her gold those wey no get should import. Let everyone manage her onions those wey no get should import. Imported things are cheaper
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by chaloner(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Onepeople:
take such advice to your own region.
nice one. Happy we have regions now
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Dareal90s(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2020
chaloner:
yes make everyone manage her oil. Those wey no get should import. Let everyone manage her gold those wey no get should import. Let everyone manage her onions those wey no get should import. Imported things are cheaper
Exactly, so we welcome every company that is ready for business in SW. They can get their raw materials through our Ports.
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2020
My umutu peeps ain't smiling sha
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by chaloner(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Dareal90s:

Exactly, so we welcome every company that is ready for business in SW. They can get their raw materials through our Ports.
simple and easy life to live
Re: Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) by b5ive(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2020
The revolution will be TELEVISED.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues / Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics / Femi Adesina's Sister Dies In Auto Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.