Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms (24696 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Jonathan's Government Offered Us 100 Billion, Buhari Should Honor It - Herdsmen / IGP, Adamu Visits 44 Police Officers Involved In Auto Crash - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by dederocs(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2020
The selection process is always partisan politics, they will select their sons, nephews, kids and friends.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by bizzibodi(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2020
The same Cacovid that cannot distribute ordinary palliatives to Nigerians.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by precious1967(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Can someone tell me if CBN is now a father Christmas distributing money?
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Aswidi: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Well done Cacovid. Please extend your hand of fellowship to the families of those security personnel and others who lost their lives and properties during the #ENDSARS period.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Lawalemi(m): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Thanks to CACOVID
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by iokpebholo: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2020
pacespot:
N100 billion for arms, the same arms they will be using to kill civilians soon? Is this their response to recent UK parliament pronouncement that it will withdraw funding for Nigerian police.
uk funding Nigeria police,how
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by pacespot(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2020
iokpebholo:
uk funding Nigeria police,how

Go and watch that UK parliamentary hearing regarding lekkimassacre again, they said they will sanction Nigerian government officials and withdraw funding which is used to support the corrupt police.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Dareal90s(m): 11:30am On Nov 26, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad See the foolishness of EndSars pipu
We will burn d new ones too
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by omoakin22: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2020
another looting is loading
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Seyzcham91(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
na exactly wetin go happen be that
inoki247:
I hope say the Government will not keep the 100billion and keep it like the Cacovid Palliative...
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Seyzcham91(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
These Cacovid sef no get sense! i'm beginning to think they themselves have political motive cuz they know government are thieves

First you donated palliatives, government hoarded them in warehouses, its obvious to the eyes as everyone saw it, as if this not enough, they still giving government money to build police station

now i know this cacovid themselves na eye service dem dey do, no be say dem get Nigeria People at Heart
faceURfront:
That was how CACOVID donated food items that never got to the masses. Let us see whether this one will get to the police stations. grin

Governors hijacked palliatives for the masses. Maybe ogas at Louis Edet house may haijack palliatives for the police.

Lass Lass the average policeman on the street will realise that he is no different from the poor masses. Make he better treat civilians properly cos everbody na human being (in TuFace/MI voice)
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by iokpebholo: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
pacespot:

Go and watch that UK parliamentary hearing regarding lekkimassacre again, they said they will sanction Nigerian government officials and withdraw funding which is used to support the corrupt police.
story story story.....
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by iokpebholo: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dareal90s:

We will burn d new ones too
And u will b shot dead.ewu
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by ManishSmith(m): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Basher8583:

Go to school.
Be serious in school
Pass out with merit
Develop yourself uniquely
Get the job of your dreams

That was the process I took and I didnt regret it.

Nobody will just put money on your laps for doing nothing. It's not done anywhere.

Stop blaming the federal government for your problems blame youself and your parents for not appropriately advising you

Congrats
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Dareal90s(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
iokpebholo:
And u will b shot dead.ewu
U sure? Na we dey kill police o, abi ur papa na policeman?
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by God1stson(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:
Whatever
Las Las no we go pay. Most banks are doing unnecessary deductions but we will not regret d spirit of #endsars a code against bad governance and impunity.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by iokpebholo: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dareal90s:

U sure? Na we dey kill police o, abi ur papa na policeman?
Na u dey kill police abi,can we have ur full name,and address siror just drop ur phone number
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Dareal90s(m): 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
iokpebholo:
Na u dey kill police abi,can we have ur full name,and address siror just drop ur phone number
Who are the we? You ar a nobody.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by iokpebholo: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dareal90s:

Who are the we? You ar a nobody.
I know.. since ur work is to kill policemen,burn down govt facilities and loot them,just drop ur pix and details sir so dt an award of excellence can b organized for u sir
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Franktom247(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Packaged lies till thy kingdom come youths no go see shishi
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Dareal90s(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
iokpebholo:
I know.. since ur work is to kill policemen,burn down govt facilities and loot them,just drop ur pix and details sir so dt an award of excellence can b organized for u sir
Mr Nobody, go look for my pics if u really mean business abi dem no teach u ur work well a ni? U shld b able to get my details without stress since I can easily get urs.
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by iokpebholo: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dareal90s:

Mr Nobody, go look for my pics if u really mean business abi dem no teach u ur work well a ni? U shld b able to get my details without stress since I can easily get urs.
hahahahahahhahah.laptop warrior making mouth
Re: EndSARS: CACOVID To Rebuild 44 Police Stations, Donates ₦100 Billion For Arms by Dareal90s(m): 6:59am On Nov 27, 2020
iokpebholo:
hahahahahahhahah.laptop warrior making mouth
Ogbeni swerve, if u r serious u shld av gotten me from my username, u nd ur boss ar useless that's y we will continue killing u. I dey my house, make ur research nd come meet me. If u can't come pick me up then u ar d keyboard warrior here coz I dare u twice on Friday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Rescue App Gets Over 10,000 Fake Alerts In Four Days / Wike: Dankwambo Reaffirms Support For Atiku In Gombe / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.