Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Are You Thankful For in 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Are You Thankful For in 2020 (155 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020" / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020 / "Be Thankful For Today " - Regina Daniels Slays In A Net Kimono (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Thankful For in 2020 by MikePhilly(m): 6:35am On Nov 26, 2020
A lot has happened since 01/01/20, especially with the advent of Covid, to the revelation of what type of leaders we have. Even with the gradual fallout between Citizens and Politicians, there's always a lot to be Thankful for. Because the Gift Of Life Remains Priceless. And it's time to follow Burna/Stormzy advice "Use this Life You've Been Given, Be Free"

Are you looking to end the November 2021 chapter with excitement, freedom, fun and quality networking? If Yes, then Curvy Miss Latasha has got you covered in the most amazing way. As Alternate Sound Room will be performing live today by 7PM to an anticipating crowd of heavyweights across Lagos at LiveLounge, VI.
Latasha Lagos is Thankful for this!
Wait, Project Fame Olawale has Updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t7KCTW9b4w

Boasting of over 88k subscribers and millions of views on YouTube, Alternate Sound have carved a niche for themselves as first class music makers within the global entertainment village, even as far as supporting national and international shows with their music prowess.
Alternate Sound is Thankful for this!

With comedian BasketMouth first headlining recent events at LiveLounge and now Latasha giving out complimentary Alternate Sound tickets to lucky fans on her page, LiveLounge is geared towards delivering your most memorable moments of November 2020.
Fans and Good Music Lovers are thankful for this!

Hurry now and Grab Your Tickets at AfriTickets or Maximize the Complimentary Giveaway by following LatashaLagos on Instagram for more details

Re: What Are You Thankful For in 2020 by Tetiana: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Now I have to work at home. I like the flexibility and autonomy provided by remote working, but I also find my productivity negatively affected. what I'm thankful is that my son teaches me his own way of get more focus at work, and i find it really useful. I'm mainly use two apps to help me focus.
https://mynoise.net/ I use this site to make the noise to mimic my work environment, this gives me the same feeling as if I'm working at the office.
https://www.cisdem.com/appcrypt-mac.html I use this app to block distracting apps and websites, which greatly boost my productivity.

(1) (Reply)

“ned Nwoko Must Not Marry Another Wife' Regina Daniels' Diehard Fans Protest... / Shatta Wale Releases Trust No Telephone From Vampire Beatz. / Biglo Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.