Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard (1354 Views)

How To Activate A Kuda Bank Mastercard, Request And Track. / Billionaire Owner Of Diamond Bank Painted By Nigerian Most Sort After Portrait / Diamond Bank - The Home Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by omohoneyland(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2020
Pls anyone with the diamond bank mastercard. Chat me up pls..... 08154390872
Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by tetula123(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2020
omohoneyland:
how stupid can you be?
You are looking for who to send to jail, what ever millions as cut you will give to the person give it to your family or friends, definitely one must have diamond Bank master card.
FYI nairalanders this is likely a local top up scam and if you are caught because definitely you will be caught. Then you are done for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by omohoneyland(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2020
tetula123:
how stupid can you be?
You are looking for who to send to jail, what ever millions as cut you will give to the person give it to your family or friends, definitely one must have diamond Bank master card.
FYI nairalanders this is likely a local top up scam and if you are caught because definitely you will be caught. Then you are done for
hummmmmm
Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by aaking(m): 7:47am On Nov 26, 2020
tetula123:
how stupid can you be?

Beside that, diamond don't use master card
Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by Burstit(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2020
omohoneyland:
That story don tay
Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by Kobicove(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2020
omohoneyland:

Diamond Bank no longer exists
Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by omohoneyland(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
This is the exactly what I need

Re: Please Anyone With Diamond Bank Mastercard by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oga go rest!!

(1) (Reply)

Buy Dollar From Us At A Cheap Rate. / Breaking News MMM Postpone Tomorrow Resumption Date.......... / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.