Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Check If You Stay In Ekiti State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check If You Stay In Ekiti State (295 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Ekiti State Governemnt Announces Employment Into The State's Civil Service / Adekunle Ajayi: Man Rejected Offers In Shell & Chevron To Live & Work In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 7:17am On Nov 26, 2020
Good day everyone,
Do you stay in any part of Ekiti State and you have errands to run but you couldn't probably you are busy or not available. I'm available through out the rest of the year to assist you in running such errands at an affordable fee. As long as it is legal and legit, I can take care of it.
Moreso, if you have a job be it full time or part time, i am available to render my service. If you doubt my persona I'm ready to prove my identity to affirm confidence. Thank you.
Re: Check If You Stay In Ekiti State by Ghengiskhan(m): 9:26am On Nov 26, 2020
Viccur:
Good day everyone,
Do you stay in any part of Ekiti State and you have errands to run but you couldn't probably you are busy or not available. I'm available through out the rest of the year to assist you in running such errands at an affordable fee. As long as it is legal and legit, I can take care of it.
Moreso, if you have a job be it full time or part time, i am available to render my service. If you doubt my persona I'm ready to prove my identity to affirm confidence. You can contact me on 08105094831. Thank you.

God will bless your hussle
Re: Check If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2020
Ghengiskhan:

God will bless your hussle
Thank you Boss
Re: Check If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2020
At your service.
Re: Check If You Stay In Ekiti State by Viccur(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

2 Positions At British Council / MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment / Job Vacancy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.