Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) (38592 Views)

We Summoned The Spirit Of Ooni Aderemi From His Tomb - Ooni Of Ife / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by nohalti: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Congratulations on the arrival of the prince.
Contact me for your massage bookings and health consultation.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by Stomoney(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oba Adesoji Aderemi- the first ruling king on sit and governor at the same time...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by techmo(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tareq1105:

Kaaabbiiiyyyeeesssiiiii ooooooo.

Long may you reign Oba wa.

May our Prince live long to fulfill destiny. His coming shall be a blessing to Oduduwa land generally and Ife in particular amen.

ASE
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by Paromarc: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
The type of shitty information we consider as news in this country really baffles me.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by thundafire: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
LegendVibes:
The Ooni of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi has named his newborn son after the 49th Ooni Oba Adesoji Tadenikawo Aderemi as promised

The highly-respected monarch tweeted on Wednesday to inform the public of the prince’s name.

https://twitter.com/OoniAdimulaIfe/status/1331660852756410368?s=20

Oba Ogunwusi urged the public to “pray to God to guide and keep him in fulfillment of his destiny.”

The prince was born on November 18. He is the Ooni’s first child with Olori Moronke Silekunola.

The monarch’s only other biological child is Princess Adeola Ogunwusi who is in her 20s. The king had her when he was 19.
10 names just on one pikin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by Gamesmart: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Thank God that he did not, like most Nigerians, give his child any English/Arabic colomentality/slave name.

Dumb people.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by harmony75: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
congratulations Kabiyes and Olori.. God bless the Prince ��
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
---Congrats to Ooni and Olori---
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by Balofariojames: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
May God almighty keep him to fulfill his destiny. It's true, the gift of God no be small o o o. Diekoloreoluwa.
Congratulations to the family. Kabiyesi i i i.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by Balofariojames: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
No more delay again in Jesus mighty name .amen.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Names His Newborn Prince Adesoji Aderemi (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Tadenikawo
Diekoloreoluwa
I welcome you to your world of fulfillment
Congratulations Kabiesi & Olori....
Oba k’éepé l’óróyè
Bí pépé tií’pé

May you reign more than your fathers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out These Lovely Architectural Designs From Northern Nigeria / Hausa Durbar In Pictures / "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.