Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

This Is A New Plaform Which Offers To Pay You $35 Equivalent To #13,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is A New Plaform Which Offers To Pay You $35 Equivalent To #13,000 (159 Views)

CBN Drops Interest Rates By 50bps To 13.50% / Fidelity Bank Doles Out N16m To 13 Customers (PHOTOS) / Dangote Foundation Disburses N130m To 13,000 Women In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is A New Plaform Which Offers To Pay You $35 Equivalent To #13,000 by Braczy: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2020
This platform offers to pay you $35 dollars for your daily activities.
They have agents in Nigeria and other countries.
All what is required of you is to read blogs and get paid, you post sponsored post on Facebook and Instagram you still get paid. this is a defi platform and they are also running an airdrop with their coin presently@ $0.5. you are being paid in less than 24hrs of your request. All you need to do is to type in your account details and get paid. Referral is optional and they also pay you all your activity earnings. To know more you can check my signature and send me a DM on WhatsApp to be added to my WhatsApp group.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Affiliate Marketing For Beginners In Nigeria / Free Bitcoin For Android Users / Starting A Gas Filling Bussiness, Or Learning A Car Rewire Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.