Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage (6190 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbEmlCxvOVo

Shortly after the wedding, a young lady disclosed that she was in a relationship with Williams however she had to dump him because he was a big flirt and a game boy. She added that she never regrets dumping him and pitied his newly wedded wife. watch video here

2 Shares

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2020
I have been feeling somehow about this their wedding, we are following sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

All this "local-bend-down-select " girls will always show up. Laycon a vital case study.

The question is, is she married or she's still allowing guys to leave her?

I don't like enemy of progress.

Let's watch out!!!

11 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by nairalander2020(m): 8:09am On Nov 26, 2020
hmm'
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by slawormiir: 8:09am On Nov 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Coming from a frustrated vaginal person

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by dangermouse(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2020
Aunty, u cannot handle him QED. A man has absolutely no reason for philandering when he has a complete woman at home. He found someone who compliments him and its time u move on. U dumped him and ur still pained?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by blowjob: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2020
DIS RODD SUCKER angry
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Smellymouth: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
No one asked

7 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Netanya(f): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2020
Now I see why many celebrities have a secret wedding. A noiseless wedding would have escaped all these damaging rumors.

24 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 8:13am On Nov 26, 2020
abi
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2020
Enemies of progress. Abeg, he's changed

Leave the man and his wife alone.

13 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Liposure: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2020
All these narcissistic slayhoes from nowhere will not let a nigger enjoy his marriage in peace. You dumped him afterall

3 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2020
So because he was a flirt, make he no marry again? Mtcheew. She no get talk.

2 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Yves4real(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2020
This guy marriage dey pain a lot of people o.
Haunty ex girlfriend, na siddon, watch how things wan take go wrong in someone's home (make you for come online type " I said it" ) you come life come do? God pass you o. Do something meaningful with your time now before 6 o' clock nack for your side and you go dey blame dem village pipo.
Bad belle everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by DkJay: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2020
The thing that is disturbing me most in the whole post is that word she misspelled

comoflag -- shouldn't it be camouflage?

How do guys get down with ladies who have nothing to offer intellectually?

6 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2020
lol
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by 400billionman: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2020
Bad belle comment, always FTC on any bad relationship thread.

Marriage destroyers who never get married.
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Bornsinner7: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce, gan t'oba nwa mi

Mr Williams should be grateful to God for not ending up with this witch..

2 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by 400billionman: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2020
DkJay:
The thing that is disturbing me most in the whole post is that word she misspelled

comoflag -- shouldn't it be camouflage?

How do guys get down with ladies who have nothing to offer intellectually?

I

Her brain is on recess.

We'll find out if it's permanent.
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by ebukamat34: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Omo enemies of progress full town.
It's not good let's give the newly married couples a chance to grow old together, there's no marriage without hiccups, the only solution is love. If there is genuine love they can weather any storm

2 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by RightToReject(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2020
The only way to justifiably ascribed an enemy of progress to her is if William didn't directly or indirectly wittingly insult or provoke her. One, regardless of gender, shouldn't go about, after being dumped, start insulting or provoking the person who dumped them and starts tagging the person an enemy of progress directly or through supporters/naive/bias people when the person who did the dumping retaliated accordingly in any way possible in an instance like this. No one person has a monopoly of pettiness/toxicity.

Peace is priceless only when obtained under mutual goodness. One who comes into equity must come with clean hands.

3 Likes

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by DukeJoe17: 11:32am On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
I have been feeling somehow about this their wedding, we are following sha

See Dem pained souls.

1 Like

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by pozehnani(f): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2020
Imagine. Which man is not a flirt? Even some so called self acclaimed xtian bro here flirt how much more a TV star.

I wonder what they see in that boy with his "babyish" looks. He doesn't look manly. Don't know if I'm the only that notice it. Anyways to each his own.

1 Like

Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Froshloaded: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2020
pozehnani:
Imagine. Which man is not a flirt? Even some so called bro here flirt how much more a TV star.

I wonder whwh they see in that boy with his "babyish" looks. He doesn't look manly. Don't know if I'm the only that notice it. Anyways to each his own.

Lmao
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Uyi168: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
See this fat pig
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by motasty: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
lol
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by pepperdemzombie: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na Dem Dem!
ALL the people pulling him down and jealous of him are Igbos. Why do you people like pull down syndromes?
Re: William Uchemba Ex Girlfriend Reveals Shocking Details, Prays For His Marriage by Khd95(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
vagina people and their wahala, u dumped him and u are still here to complain about whats no longer urs, comoflag kho Comodo dragon ni grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame On Michael Essien, See Fathers Lifestyle B4 Death. / She's A Model, But How She Looks Will Shock You / Beautiful Daughter Of Late Moji Olaiya Who Died In 2017 Shares Cute Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.