Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

DIEGO MARADONA’S Last Words Before He Dief Were: “I Don’t Feel Well.” - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / DIEGO MARADONA’S Last Words Before He Dief Were: “I Don’t Feel Well.” (298 Views)

Diego Maradona Hospitalized After Finger Salute In Argentina's Win Over Nigeria / Diego Maradona Before Argentina Game Vs After Argentina Game Yesterday(photos) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIEGO MARADONA’S Last Words Before He Dief Were: “I Don’t Feel Well.” by onebani: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2020
The football legend passed away on Wednesday from a heart attack.

It can now be revealed Maradona, 60, ate breakfast before telling nephew Johnny Esposito he didn’t feel well and was going to lie down again.

A nurse who was looking after Maradona, following his release from hospital after his brain scan op, phoned for an ambulance and several responded.

But it was already too late and the retired footballer was dead by the time help arrived.

The last hours of the former Napoli and Barcelona star’s shockingly short life were played out in Argentine media as an autopsy expected to show he had died from a massive heart attack.

One described how he had awoken in the morning looking pale and complaining of feeling cold.

He went back to bed after a quick breakfast where he is said to have pronounced his last words: ‘Me siento mal’ - English for ‘I don’t feel well.’

Use The Link Below To Read Full Article;
https://www.onebaniblog.com/diego-maradonas-last-words-before-he-dief-were-i-dont-feel-well/

Re: DIEGO MARADONA’S Last Words Before He Dief Were: “I Don’t Feel Well.” by paulolee(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2020
continue to r.I p...

(1) (Reply)

What Time Is Tyson's Fight In Nigeria Time? / Barca Loom For Expected New PSG Coach Pochettino / Former Manchester United Star Return Back To Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.