Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020 (274 Views)

Rhema For Living Ofm Daily Devotional Guide :thursday 26th July 2018 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: JUSTIFIED FREELY BY HIS GRACE
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 3:24

"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: YOU CAN’T “CATCH” HOLINESS
BIBLE TEXT: Haggai 2:11-13 (AMPC)

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: ENTER WITH THANKSGIVING
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 100:4, NIV.

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THANKSGIVING CAN RAISE THE DEAD!
BIBLE TEXT: John 11:41–42.

"…And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, “Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me…"

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: CHOOSE YOUR KING WISELY
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastes 10:16

“Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: EFFECTUAL PRAYING
BIBLE TEXT: Jeremiah 32:17

“Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE DANGER OF HIDDEN SATANIC ARROWS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 11:2

"For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart."

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT’S YOUR NAME?
BIBLE TEXT: Colossians 3:17

"And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him."

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: ENJOY LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Peter 1:8 (TLB)

"Now you are happy with the inexpressible joy that comes from heaven itself."

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: GIVING THANKS ALWAYS
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 12:4

"Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: WHAT IS A MIRACLE?
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 23:8

‘And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad: for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE END OF A FULFILLED LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: Genesis 49:29-50:1-14(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON PRIDE
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 14:13-14.

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: YOU HAVE AN ADVOCATE
BIBLE TEXT: 1 John 2:1 KJV

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous"

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

GOODNEWS DAILY THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER 2020.

TOPIC: REFUSE TO FEAR
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 1:7

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

READ GOODNEWS DAILY FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Aka Jehovah Ne Me Nma / See The Nigerian States And Churches That Have Banned New Year Eve's Crossover / 3 Pakistani Christian Charged For Burning Quoran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.