Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

I. The Origin Of Humanity - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I. The Origin Of Humanity (206 Views)

The Origin Of "Go And Flit My Room" (Throwback Photo) / Origin: Who Is The Brain Behind #10YearsChallenge? / Origin Of The Facebook 10 Years Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I. The Origin Of Humanity by ivysunday(f): 11:34am On Nov 26, 2020
Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong)

Where do human beings come from?

There have been some sayings:

Pangu created the heaven and earth, Nuwa created men using clay.(In Chinese mythology, Pangu and??Nuwa are the god and goddess who created the world)
Prometheus made men out of mud and stole fire from heaven for humans.
Ram-headed god Khnum moulded men from clay at a potter’s wheel, and goddess Heqet breathed life??into the new body, and they two together made new lives.
God created man using clay according his own image.
Celestials came to the earth.

Human beings were created by aliens
Humans were evolved gradually from single-cell organisms.....

However, the most influential sayings are evolutionism and the story of how God created man in Bible.
Re: I. The Origin Of Humanity by Cityqueengirl(f): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Earth and fire are an element in magic that symbolizes creation. While water symbolizes rebirth
Re: I. The Origin Of Humanity by ivysunday(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Cityqueengirl:
Earth and fire are an element in magic that symbolizes creation. While water symbolizes rebirth
Got it. But it is still the material world. grin

(1) (Reply)

A 100% Human Hair Wig For Sale. / Nana Akufo-addo Re-elected As Ghana’s President / Electricity Consumers Will Be Refunded For Meter Payment – NERC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.