Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? (604 Views)

Apply For Robot Master Of Nigeria Powered By Baun Robotics Ltd And Rider AI / Best Face Recognition Apps In 2021 / I Wander Anyhow Used Face Recognition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? by Petchu(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hi everyone...i'm hackmonk(Peter)...one stupid/careless guy like that says he is a hardware/software engineer/programmer. I graduated last year from one university like that.
Though I've being replying in some threads so just decided to create this thread of my own.
This actually is for hardware/software guys or students who wanna learn or implement a quick python AI technique for robot vision more specifically face recognition, probably for smart door locks or just about anything. I'm offering to teach you in Lagos at a very affordable price. I promise to do the following:
-teach you how to implement quick face recognition systems for any machine/robot
-show you the things you need to get started with
-I'll teach you python for chips
-I'll teach you how to make basic robots
-I'll teach the core python to its core then if you wanna specializ you'll go do it yourself with ease.
If you also want to learn c/c++ to the core I'll teach you. If you also wanna learn hardware I'll teach you.
Abeg I no sabi Ad so if I no fit convince you abeg no vex.
Just WhatsApp me on 07039040305 let's talk. I stay in Lagos. Learn from me first.
Check out the link for one of my simple face recognition system:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=fL_M_lCZqiM
Re: You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? by Petchu(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
The link up there work for some guys and doesn't work for some...if it doesn't work for you try thishttps://youtu.be/fL_M_lCZqiM
Re: You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? by Petchu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some PM ask why I say it is quick...
It is simply because you may go directly to using already trained models
Re: You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? by kalu61(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2021
Petchu:
Some PM ask why I say it is quick...
It is simply because you may go directly to using already trained models

Can you build a robot that can harvest forex trading signal or movement over a certain period (3-5 months) and use the data generated to predict the analogue of so far?
Re: You Want Quick Python AI Technique For Robot Vision/face Recognition? by Cybercop2002: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2021
i am a teen who live in lagos but need a tech co founder who i will be paying 5 to 7000 thousand monthly for our start up and we are also partner

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Composer (PHP) / Check Out The Music Player I Built / Recently Acquired A Domain For My Fintech Start-up, Your Suggestions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.