Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

ICAN Past Questions Solved At Your Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Past Questions Solved At Your Service (162 Views)

ICAN PAST QUESTIONS / BECE 2018 Prep: Maths Complete 60 Questions Solved(junior WAEC Obj) Free Video! / Junior WAEC 2018 Prep - Maths Theory Questions SOLVED (BECE 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Past Questions Solved At Your Service by planetpgold(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

With 11days to the exams, I am very sure that you will be doing everything in your power to push all distractions away and focus on passing the exams once and for all. I can't just wait to celebrate with you.

I am also sure that you are practising a lot of questions and answers too. However, you need to be very careful here so that you won't fall into the loop of cramming a solution, running under the self-delusion that you understand how the solution was arrived at.

That is, instead of understanding the different ways or circumstances a principle or concept, direct and indirect methods, connectivity and inter relatedness of a particular concept/principle, you tend to stick to just one style or method.

Unfortunately, when you get to the exam hall and you a question similar to what you have solved before, you will not take your time to read and digest the Examiner's requirements. Instead, you will jump in the solution forgetting that just one statement could change the way you are expected to answer such a question.

So, there is the need to know and understand how most of these principles are tested through solving of past questions and Solution.

Want to pass your ICAN November Exams with ease? get your Past Q&A lectures Videos if you are really serious about passing your exams. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127,

Or click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Before it is too late.

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Retrieve Waec Candidate Number / I Need Your Urgent Help Nairalanders / The Issue Of Case Study In Undergraduate Project; How To Solve It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.