Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? (165 Views)

FG Approves Mother Tongue As A Compulsory Language In Primary Schools / Who Is To Be Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths:parents Or Teachers? / If You Know Prime Numbers You Should Be Able To Solve This Shape (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? by motasty: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
so many nigeria children of nowadays fo not no how to speak their mothers tongue but can speak english very well. It has become so frustrating that they end up being lost due to this deficiency. To my own knowledge, the mother tongue is as unique as even the so called english languages. The modern nigerian child basically refused to want to learn their mothers tongue but would prefer to speak quince english.
WHO IS TO BE BLAMED..
watch this video and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gdLHs9QLdg
Re: Who Takes The Blame For Not Being Able To Speak The Mother's Tongue? by adexeli(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Both parents definitely...

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Retrieve Waec Candidate Number / I Need Your Urgent Help Nairalanders / Http Injector App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.