Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video (29980 Views)

Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by jacoik(m): 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Jealousy people, if na their state them go make noise

lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear y, u for add wickedness join it name oooo. u mean to say his senses is not with him?
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by obi58: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
obembet:

To me the project is useless. How can normal person construct flyover without roundabout?

If you are coming from Waterlines and u are going to Trans amadi.. U need to go CFC and turn before going to Trans amadi. Same problem at GRA, Rumuokro flyover...

There so many thing he can spend the money on... Rivers state have the most jobless youth after Almajiri. He's working in just 2 Out of 23 local government in rivers State, He's building unnecessary flyover where is not needed..

Rumola flyover...

GRA flyover...

Garrison flyover

CFC flyover...

And all this place is not up to what u can trek in 30sec.

I never see traffic in rivers that last for 20mins

Wike need to invest the money in something reasonable.

Useless as Buhari

fvck you.,.. Hater of good things!
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by PHijo(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
reservd:

Funnily enough, they have successfully killed their language and taken up the Igbo language. An average Bonny indegene speaks igbo or nothing

That's not true, at least those I relate with. Do you speak Ibani or any of the other Ijaw languages in Rivers state.

I communicate with native Ibani speakers from Bonny.

Local languages in Nigeria are dying. Not just Ibani, Rivers state as a whole is largely affected. You travel home to the village and the younger ones speak broken English.
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by IjawAboki007: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
obembet:

To me the project is useless. How can normal person construct flyover without roundabout?

If you are coming from Waterlines and u are going to Trans amadi.. U need to go CFC and turn before going to Trans amadi. Same problem at GRA, Rumuokro flyover...

There so many thing he can spend the money on... Rivers state have the most jobless youth after Almajiri. He's working in just 2 Out of 23 local government in rivers State, He's building unnecessary flyover where is not needed..

Rumola flyover...

GRA flyover...

Garrison flyover

CFC flyover...

Useless as Buhari

He said he'll knack another flyover at Agip by wimpy, Agip by Ada George and at Ikoku grin

Trans-kalabari will be use for 2023 election again . lmao

1 Like

Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by AmazingELixir: 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
ogunsbanjul:
Honestly speaking, all this noise of fly over here and there should not even come to local news at all talkless of social media because flyover that are far better, stronger and compared with international standard are in Lagos constructed and been used without noise nor been commissioned by the State. A whole oil rice state for that matter. I wish begger bus stop flyover can be captured and show the state government of Rivers State may be a lesson will be learnt. Anyway, Lagos is a country inside a country. God bless Nigeria

Which berger flyover...you see how ignorant you are so the pedestrian footbridge and lay_by built by Ambode is now your flyover....for your information the flyover Ambode built at Abule egba and others he commissioned it just as Sanwo doing after painting roads like Obafemi Awolowo way by Allen .

You come here to spew thrash to people who don't know...nonsense and ingredients.
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by UwaMmebii(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
This type of flyover is needed at holy ghost round about and I will not keep quiet until Ugwuanyi do something

Ugwuanyi is a failure, useless foolish man. When we are talking of Governor don't mention his name pls, he is not fit to be local government chairman.
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 28, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
To connect Bonny Island here to mainland via bridge is taking FG millennium
i wonder why it's so hard for them
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:03am On Nov 28, 2020
obembet:

Rumola flyover...

GRA flyover...

Garrison flyover

CFC flyover...

Useless as Buhari

U have said it all.... he should remember other places.
I reside in Oyigbo

1 Like

Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by reservd(m): 4:22am On Nov 28, 2020
PHijo:

That's not true, at least those I relate with. Do you speak Ibani or any of the other Ijaw languages in Rivers state.

I communicate with native Ibani speakers from Bonny.

Local languages in Nigeria are dying. Not just Ibani, Rivers state as a whole is largely affected. You travel home to the village and the younger ones speak broken English.
Do you stay in Bonny?
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by Litmus: 5:10am On Nov 28, 2020
Prodigee:
I don't just fancy this black and white painting of road sides. Makes it all look funny

I hate it too. Gives road developments in Nigeria a primitive, colonial and especially cheap look.
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by fastlane84: 5:49am On Nov 28, 2020
BastardWike:
Every little thing they start calling Lalasticala. An oil rich state builds ordinary flyover and it's supposed to be news worthy of front page.

Nonsense!

fact
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by Liveair: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Proudlyngwa:
Rubbish flyover and a misinformed OP
There was no traffic congestion at garrison before the same Wike opened the road dimacation and built an unnecessary round about which caused traffic congestion so as to justify building this flyover, the CFC flyover is less than 400 meters away and has been serving a wonderful purpose.
Why fix what was working so as to claim bragging rights.

This is the only person who has analysed the issue perfectly. Most people here don't have a clear picture.
Why build a useless roundabout when you know you will destroy it to build a flyover. And the roundabout was at what cost again sef. Very useless and greedy man!
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by tunnex190: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
obembet:

Rumola flyover...

GRA flyover...

Garrison flyover

CFC flyover...

Useless as Buhari

Bulldozed some parts in ikokwu and still planning to clear some areas there again to construct another flyover. grin
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by xjiggy: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
To connect Bonny Island here to mainland via bridge is taking FG millennium
You should consider the distance and the Engineering of building a bridge across open sea. Don't compare a simple 200-300meter flyover on land to a bridge on the sea. The longest bridge in Nigeria is 11.8km. The longest bridge in Africa is 20.5km. The distance between the nearest points from PH to Bonny camp is 48km.

1 Like

Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2020
xjiggy:
You should consider the distance and the Engineering of building a bridge across open sea. Don't compare a simple 200-300meter flyover on land to a bridge on the sea. The longest bridge in Nigeria is 11.8km. The longest bridge in Africa is 20.5km. The distance between the nearest points from PH to Bonny camp is 48km.
Oga, Bonny to Ataba through bridge is how many kilometres?
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by AdaugoChisom(f): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2020
xjiggy:
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by xjiggy: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
AdaugoChisom:

find below their plan

https://www.julius-berger.com/references/bodo-bonny-road-rivers-state
Re: How Garrison Flyover Solved Perennial Traffic Logjam In Port Harcourt (Pix Video by Poloyanabo2(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
obembet:

Rumola flyover...

GRA flyover...

Garrison flyover

CFC flyover...

Useless as Buhari
God bless you for this, wike is just incompetent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fun Places To Visit This Christmas In Lagos - Photos / Fuel Tanker Spills Content On Ado Ekiti Road (Photos) / The Cost Of Living In Suleja Vs That Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.