Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129245 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eldee(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2011
eghost247:

lol u sound depressed did u pay to go see this movie cos u sound do disappointed LOL

I did . . . I thought it was another Inception so I even begged my chic to come along. grin grin
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2011
(500) DAYS OF SUMMER (2009). Interesting romantic comedy. It had more of drama if you ask me.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by janedoe(f): 3:59am On Apr 16, 2011
Scream 4
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by iice(f): 6:41am On Apr 16, 2011
The best and the brightest. Should have been named the worse and the dumbest
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2011
Mission Impossible 1 3/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
Legacy black ops. please where do these directors get theit story lines from, ?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mission Impossible 2: Nice Movie 4/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by earthrealm(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2011
saw INGLORIOUS BASTERDS today, 8/10, good story, good acting, good endoing, had the movie in my hdd for abt 1yr now, got around to watching it today
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2011

[size=13pt]Once Upon a Time in the West
I will admit I didn't really get the sense that there was a plot in this western at all, but it didn't spoil anything, I was going to watch it regardless, from director Sergio Leone (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) grin grin grin. Basically the railways are being placed all over America, even the far west, in particular a small border town full of guns and crime.

It opens with an inspired sequence seeing men sitting around doing not much, one guy traps a fly in his gun barrel, they are waiting for the train to arrive. Anyway, Arriving into this town is Jill McBain (Claudia Cardinale), who is shocked to find her new husband Brett (Frank Wolff) and family slaughtered, and the prime suspect is coffee loving Cheyenne (Jason Robards). The real killer however is gang leader Frank (Henry Fonda) who is trying to get his own way with the ownership of the railroad, along with the mysterious man known only for playing his Harmonica (Charles Bronson). Also staring Gabriele Ferzetti as Morton, Keenan Wynn as Sheriff, Paolo Stoppa as Sam and Marco Zuanelli as Wobbles. As I said, I didn't really get the plot, I just enjoyed the actors being cool and quite often quiet to effect, the violence and gun play, and some good music by Ennio Morricone. The critics describe it as some kind of operatic thing with the little dialogue, I suppose I'd agree with that, it is about fifteen minutes short of three hours, but it is certainly a different kind of western to see. Very good! grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by ijawgirl: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
Enough -- Jennifer Lopez
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
eghost247:

Mission Impossible 2: Nice Movie 4/10

@eghost247
If the movie was nice, why did u rate it 4/10? undecided It means the movie was wack.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2011
Apocalypto. , .cool movie. ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=13pt]I just saw this movie this afternoon and pretty much planned my day around it. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a while. The cinematography, the editing, the story and the acting is all there. It surprises you with different tactics and discoveries of Jungle Living. The depiction of the life of a Mayan was excellent and I even found the humor very comical grin.

The movie was great and I am going to see it again. It scares you, it gets you excited and when its all over you're happier and more energetic grin grin grin. I really would recommend this movie to anybody and if you don't think you would like it go see it anyway because it is a great great movie. I loved it. Mel Gibson is a great filmmaker and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. grin grin wink
[/size]

lalaboi:

Apocalypto. , .cool movie. ,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by lalaboi(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I just saw this movie this afternoon and pretty much planned my day around it. It was one of the best movies I have seen in a while. The cinematography, the editing, the story and the acting is all there. It surprises you with different tactics and discoveries of Jungle Living. The depiction of the life of a Mayan was excellent and I even found the humor very comical grin.

The movie was great and I am going to see it again. It scares you, it gets you excited and when its all over you're happier and more energetic grin grin grin. I really would recommend this movie to anybody and if you don't think you would like it go see it anyway because it is a great great movie. I loved it. Mel Gibson is a great filmmaker and I can't wait to see where he goes from here. grin grin wink
[/size]

I laughed so hard when they gave that dude pepper to rub all over his dick so he can make children, . lol. . . . Mel Gibson tried wella for the movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2011
[size=13pt]Tee hee hee grin

That is another funny and interesting part of the Movie . I have seen so many movie's directed by Mel Gibson and all are perfect oh perfect the only thing about this one is the great difference . I mean , this movie rocks big time . Can't wait to see the part 2 . grin grin grin

lalaboi my man , how's the going? i know ever since i added you on facebook i didn't make em to drop some comment (s) or message (s) to you . If not for the poke i did which you didn't have time to poke me back to keep em touch . Anyway , that my account have been disabled for some time now i have to open new facebook . Though , i won't be able to send friend request for the now - You can send me a request by typing my name on the search bar - Ogaga Onowighose.

Big up man. . . I'm still in the Music hood ! wink
[/size]

lalaboi:

I laughed so hard when they gave that dude pepper to rub all over his manliness so he can make children, . lol. . . . Mel Gibson tried wella for the movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mission Impossible 3 cant believe i waited this long to see this movie it was alright not boring  5/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Bourne Identity Classic Movie Classic Acting By Matt Damon 8/10

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18, 2011
eghost247:

@eghost247
True talk.

@topic
HOP (2011) tongue What is amusing in watching a bunny defecate candies? undecided
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=15pt]Bourne Supremacy Classic Movie so in love with Bourne Movies Matt Damon is very good at what he does 8/10 wont say anything else just check it out[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2011
@eghost247
THE BOURNE IDENTITY (2002), THE BOURNE SUPREMACY (2004) and THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM (2007) are really classic movies.
I heard there are plans to make THE BOURNE LEGACY movie. I hope it turns out to be good.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by denzel2009: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2011
obinna5000:

@eghost247
THE BOURNE IDENTITY (2002), THE BOURNE SUPREMACY (2004) and THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM (2007) are really classic movies.
I heard there are plans to make THE BOURNE LEGACY movie. I hope it turns out to be good.

Oh no. They should just leave the trilogy like that before it turns to KWAM 1 Albums.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]The Bourne Identity is a neat thriller, that isn't always 100% realistic, but it's well-made with an interesting storyline and a underrated performance from Matt Damon. The story begins with Damon's character in the water with two bullet holes in his back grin grin. How did he get in the ocean? Who shot him? Why was he shot? Who is he? It asks many questions and the mystery of the storyline keeps you invested in what's going on on screen grin grin grin.

You really get to the roots of the Jason Bourne character here, which is the whole point of the "Identity" part of the title smiley. You get down in his skin and he learns who he is as you do. It's a terrific action-thriller; 8.5 – 9 grin grin grin wink
[/size]

eghost247:

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2011

[size=13pt]Rear Window
This is another good thriller of Hitchcock. James Stewart, as usual, was the selection as a leading actor together with the then nice Grace Kelly, always efficient supporting actress Thelma Ritter, a solid acting of Wendell Corey, and the villain Raymond Burr, who later in his career became the famous actor of the detective Perry Mason. The best is that the thriller does not show any particular violent scenes until its end when the wheelchair journalist (Stewart) was caught in his activities by the guilty man (Burr). Notwithstanding with this, the film keeps you always awaiting for a final discovery of the supposed killer. So watching the film you have entertainment, you may see the people's life of 50s, and you enjoy with the plot of the thriller. Film-makers should see how Hitchcock did to delight everyone with a really simple plot. grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]The Bourne Identity is a neat thriller, that isn't always 100% realistic, but it's well-made with an interesting storyline and a underrated performance from Matt Damon. The story begins with Damon's character in the water with two bullet holes in his back grin grin. How did he get in the ocean? Who shot him? Why was he shot? Who is he? It asks many questions and the mystery of the storyline keeps you invested in what's going on on screen grin grin grin.

You really get to the roots of the Jason Bourne character here, which is the whole point of the "Identity" part of the title smiley. You get down in his skin and he learns who he is as you do. It's a terrific action-thriller; 8.5 – 9  grin grin grin wink
[/size]

Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland has spoken. cool
I'm buying the Bourne trilogy on Blu-ray for my collection. I want to watch all three movies again (in HD) wink.

Ogaga4Luv, have you seen METROPOLIS (1927)?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Good!

I have the blu-ray player and most of the Movies i have are pretty enjoyable there . Yeah , I have seen '' Metropolis '' dear obinna5000 - This movie has a very social context that is timeless. There is an above ground city in which people enjoy modern carefree living; the underground city the people do not see daylight and work like slaves for the above ground city grin.

There is no middle-class; there is only wealthy and workers. The classes do not mix . I find this movie on the same scale as HG WEll's "1984" and Huxley's "Brave New World". grin grin wink
[/size]

obinna5000:

Ogaga4Luv of Nairaland has spoken. cool
I'm buying the Bourne trilogy on Blu-ray for my collection. I want to watch all three movies again (in HD) wink.

Ogaga4Luv, have you seen METROPOLIS (1927)?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
The Town
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2011
Bourne Ultimatum One Word Classic 10/10 Must watch Buy the Bourne Triology Series Keep it Watch treasure it let it become an Antique in your home show it to your Grandchildren

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Bourne Ultimatum is truly a great film and deserves a 10! But I found the deliberate use of the camera shake technique in the filming of the movie was distracting my attention away from the story line and was making me dizzy grin grin. I just wanted to reach in and hold the movie camera steady myself so I can watch the movie. grin grin cheesy

This photographing technique does not work for me and I think it would also be disturbing to others. It is truly a shame, the acting is superlative and the story is so exciting. grin wink
[/size]

For me, a marvelous film was ruined by constant camera shake, and I am forced to rate this remarkable movie a 2. Sad.

eghost247:

Bourne Ultimatum One Word Classic 10/10 Must watch Buy the Bourne Triology Series Keep it Watch treasure it let it become an Antique in your home show it to your Grandchildren
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Bourne Ultimatum is truly a great film and deserves a 10! But I found the deliberate use of the camera shake technique in the filming of the movie was distracting my attention away from the story line and was making me dizzy grin grin. I just wanted to reach in and hold the movie camera steady myself so I can watch the movie. grin grin cheesy

This photographing technique does not work for me and I think it would also be disturbing to others. It is truly a shame, the acting is superlative and the story is so exciting. grin wink
[/size]

For me, a marvelous film was ruined by constant camera shake, and I am forced to rate this remarkable movie a 2. Sad.

funny i thought it was my eyes lol hahaha but no way would u give it a 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]heheheehe grin my dear you know the Camera effect of the Movie is so poor and kind of blur- Try and check em out again and see what i mean . grin grin cheesy wink[/size]

eghost247:

funny i thought it was my eyes lol hahaha but no way would u give it a 2
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2011

[size=13pt]
Raiders of the Lost Ark
For me it is not only the best of the series but one of the greatest adventure films ever made. It is breathless excitement from start to finish, and to be honest I cannot fault it really. The production values are wonderfully evocative, and John Williams's score is outstanding. The script is filled with wit and invention, and the story is slickly paced and exciting. The action is spine-tingling, with booby-trapped caves, snake chambers, Nazi spies, religious demons, damsels in distress and romance, and the special effects are dazzling especially in the superb climax. The direction is effortless, and there is little to complain about the acting either. The part of the unorthodox archaeologist fits Harrison Ford like a glove and Paul Freeman brilliantly plays a smooth villain. Karen Allen, Denholm Elliot and John Rhys-Davies are excellent as well. In conclusion, brilliant and if you haven't seen it do. 10/10 Bethany Cox grin grin
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2011
eghost247:

@eghost247
GBOSA! GBOSA! GBOSA! cool

@Ogaga4Luv
GBOSA! GBOSA! GBOSA! cool Raiders of the Ark (1981)  was da bomb! Its as good as INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE (1989).
But why give BOURNE ULTIMATUM 2/10?  undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.