Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 (129357 Views)

Poll: What is Your Taste of Movie?

Horror: 8% (64 votes)
Fiction: 7% (53 votes)
Action: 19% (143 votes)
Comedy: 17% (130 votes)
Tragedy: 2% (19 votes)
Adventure: 15% (111 votes)
Mission: 5% (38 votes)
Bad Movies: 2% (16 votes)
Zombie: 0% (5 votes)
Vampire: 3% (29 votes)
Evil: 1% (9 votes)
Romance: 15% (117 votes)
This poll has ended

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / If You Watched This Series, You Are Too Older Than You Think / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by dastudent(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Ghost Protocol was awesome.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2011
wink wink
da student:

Ghost Protocol was awesome.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Brite02(m): 12:04pm On Dec 27, 2011
Wrong turn
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2011
Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

This is the 4th in the series and for me it is the second best one after the first one. This franchise needs to get back to what worked in the first one and with Ghost Protocol they are almost there, the key ingredient of MI apart from action pieces has always been the complex plot where you had to keep track of the double crosses.
In this movie the action pieces are awesome, the scene with Cruise jumping from that Dubai hotel was off the hook, but for me more important was the fact that it had a credible plot and how HOT was that girl? Hubba hubba!
I give this a satisfying 8/10

Now to watch Sherlock Holmes hopefully!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by chika98: 3:29pm On Dec 27, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I was rather disappointed with the last 2 mission impossible and this film is back on track as the best. The film has a feel of the '007' franchise with a twist.

With the amount of designation and the bad guy to chase. This is old fashion action film which is back on track of the franchise.^^ grin grin wink
[/size]

Yup I completely agree. It was very entertaining.
Vieira:

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

This is the 4th in the series and for me it is the second best one after the first one. This franchise needs to get back to what worked in the first one and with Ghost Protocol they are almost there, the key ingredient of MI apart from action pieces has always been the complex plot where you had to keep track of the double crosses.
In this movie the action pieces are awesome, the scene with Cruise jumping from that Dubai hotel was off the hook, but for me more important was the fact that it had a credible plot and
how HOT was that girl? Hubba hubba!
I give this a satisfying 8/10

Now to watch Sherlock Holmes hopefully!

That girl is Paula Patton Robin Thicke's wife. Yes, she's a hottie but she totally blew me away in this movie with her hotness. Da.mn
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
^^ cool cool
chika98:

Yup I completely agree. It was very entertaining.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
[size=15pt]Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy ONE WORD BORING[/size]

Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 28, 2011
i watched a Bollywood movie called RA-ONE, and i can only say that:" whoever didnt believe that Bollywood was leagues ahead of Nollywood better watch that movie AND shut up forever!!!!"

just reading the type of sponsors they have will make you understand that this is a different ball game: NOKIA, WESTERN UNION etc

anyway, as a brotha's keeper, here is the link to watch this flick and see it for yourself:
http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=82210
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by sniperwolf(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2011
I was disappointed with DRIVE, so much hype. I've had MI: GHOST PROTOCOL for day can't watch it because I downloaded from mobilemuvee and the copy (pirated) is so fvcked
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
@ topic cowboys vs aliens,

not impressed at all. but dem try small, abeg dey should return craig jeje to bond oo,

@ mr brownjay, please where is the link to Shaka zulu. looking for it badly,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

i watched a Bollywood movie called RA-ONE, and i can only say that:" whoever didnt believe that Bollywood was leagues ahead of Nollywood better watch that movie AND shut up forever!!!!"

just reading the type of sponsors they have will make you understand that this is a different ball game: NOKIA, WESTERN UNION etc

anyway, as a brotha's keeper, here is the link to watch this flick and see it for yourself:
http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=82210

Forget sponsors jare. . . .wetin be your opininon/rating for the movie?
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
sniperwolf:

I was disappointed with DRIVE, so much hype. I've had MI: GHOST PROTOCOL for day can't watch it because I downloaded from mobilemuvee and the copy (pirated) is so fvcked
too bad u didnt enjoy it Drive was a nice movie
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
Eight Below.

An awesome touching movie about sled dogs who got separated from their master. They survived on their own for months in harsh Antartica and had to coordinate, protect each other and fend for themselves. It was really well made. I coulda done without the humans and there was a little sloppy CGI but it made my day.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
eghost247:

[size=15pt]Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy  ONE WORD BORING[/size]

@eghost247
cheesy More like "Tinker Tailor Soldier Snore".

@topic
30 MINUTES OR LESS (2011) tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by vescucci(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2011
Lol. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a film only old men like me enjoy. Le Carre, the author of the book whose book the film is based upon has his feet firmly in reality. No dodging bullets and hitting someone such that they go to sleep. This Gary Oldman, not Jason Statham. tongue
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
vescucci:

Lol. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is a film only old men like me enjoy. Le Carre, the author of the book whose book the film is based upon has his feet firmly in reality. No dodging bullets and hitting someone such that they go to sleep. This Gary Oldman, not Jason Statham. tongue

@Vescucci
I haven't seen the movie anyway.  cheesy But it's still "Tinker Tailor Soldier Snore" cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2011
teeluv:

@ mr brownjay,  please where is the link to Shaka zulu. looking for it badly,

here is the link for SHAKA ZULU DVD1 on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN7pc-ZgWBk (check on the side for DVD2/DVD3 and DVD4)

semid4lyfe:

Forget sponsors jare. . . .wetin be your opininon/rating for the movie? 

lol, bro sponsors matter oh!!!! anyway a sound 7/10 for me. . . . . . .  Bollywood movies are not really my cup of tea but the fact that such well made movie came out of bollywood is what made me enjoy this flick. ok family orientated storyline. . . . . . . .  damn, even bloody AKON has an Hindi song in the movie. Nollywood should learn a thing or two on this one.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by obinna5000(m): 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
Long time no chat. Compliments of the season to you.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by eghost247(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2011
obinna5000:

@eghost247
cheesy More like "Tinker Tailor Soldier Snore".

@topic
30 MINUTES OR LESS (2011) tongue
yes obaino i slept off for real the movie was so boring
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY
Long time no chat. Compliments of the season to you.

hey bro, thanks, all the best to you too (and everyone else posting on the Movie section) and may 2012 bring you all more happiness/ great health/ abundant wealth, and last but not least, better flicks for us to watch.
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Vieira(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2011
Machete - I did not know if I should laugh or cry at this movie.
This was a purposefully badly made movie and it was just ridiculous, I can't really describe it.
But it had one great visual Michelle Rodriguez almost topless with an eyepatch and machine gun, that was smoking hot!

Score: unscorable!
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2011
here is the link to watch SHERLOCK HOLMES A GAME OF SHADOWS:
http://vidbox.net/file.php?fd=da79012e17130920440c4c4c55a2a268
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by flaming143: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2011
the evil dead movie,
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2011
@ mrbrown thanks, for the link
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

anyway a sound 7/10 for me. . . . . . .  Bollywood movies are not really my cup of tea but the fact that such well made movie came out of bollywood is what made me enjoy this flick. ok family orientated storyline. . . . . . . .  damn, even bloody AKON has an Hindi song in the movie. Nollywood should learn a thing or two on this one.

A 7/10. . . .Really? shocked You're an exception cos most people were of the opinion the movie was SHYTE.

Anyhow sha, since you rate the film highly that one be sey I go download am watch. . . .

@ topic
Courageous [2011]. . .from the producers of Facing the Giants and Fireproof

Not bad for a Christian family movie - 5.5/10
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2011
Get Smart - Hilarious movie cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2011
[size=13pt]This movie, to me is a great way of chilling in the coutch with a friend or two, having a brewski^^ grin grin. I laughed so hard at the airplane bathroom scene cheesy cheesy , if you miss that then the rest of the movie will seam really dull to you.

It reminds me of the old "Naked Gun" movies by leslie nielsen, you will either laugh a bit and enjoy it for what it is grin grin wink
[/size]

v3:

Get Smart - Hilarious movie cheesy
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2011
@Semid4lyfe
will be waiting for your review of the flick.

@Teeluv
you're welcome

while we are at it, here are some other streaming link

THE IDES OF MARCH (DVD quality):
http://www.vidxden.com/4qsxuwvgy5mn/Ides.March.2011.480p.BRRip.AC3.NYDIC.flv.html

SCORPION KING 3: BATTLE FOR REDEMPTION (DVD quality)
http://www.novamov.com/video/hi4jyv683qcfy

HUGO (watchable cam)
http://www.videoweed.es/file/e0aadce7e3860

HOSTEL: PART III
http://deditv.com/play.php?v=1ea4123b27f7704c11cf61efd1e74a0d

THE SKIN I LIVE IN (DVD quality Eng sub)
http://deditv.com/play.php?v=9de0170e5a9225704650a47baa376d90
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2011

[size=13pt]
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
I haven't seen this one in some time but I remember it and loved it. This is one of Mr. Stewart's many film triumphs and should be seen by anyone who considers himself a fan of Jimmy Stewart or the American system of government. What always strikes me about Stewart films is the honesty with which he plays his characters, they come over as real people, and this is true here cheesy smiley. Blend that talent with a truly remarkable story and what I consider the best most intense view film has ever produced of what may go on inside the hallowed walls of Congress and you have a 10 star film. A must see. grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by v3: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]This movie, to me is a great way of chilling in the coutch with a friend or two, having a brewski^^  grin grin. I laughed so hard at the airplane bathroom scene cheesy cheesy , if you miss that then the rest of the movie will seam really dull to you.
It reminds me of the old "Unclad Gun" movies by leslie nielsen, you will either laugh a bit and enjoy it for what it is grin grin wink
[/size]
Loved that part grin grin and the part where he danced with that plus sized woman. .and lifted her,i was like shocked shocked grin grin
You'd never know The Rock had his hands in some chickenshit. .caught me off guard totally. Lovely movie

I wonder what he was staring at when Hathaway was doing the stealth-move thingy. . grin

@MBJ
Not really much of a politics person so i'll skip Ides of March, though i've read reviews. Bless you for the Scorpion King 3. I'd appreciate it if you could find a good quality Sherlock Holmes 2 link. Gracias
Re: What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 by teeluv(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ topic born to ride, can someone please tell casper to stop acting pleaseee, na by force

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (97) (Reply)

Khalifa Vanithel: Big Brother Cameroon Winner And Her Prize (Photos) / Bbtitans: Ipeleng And Lukay Have Sex In The House (video) / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.