Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' (40552 Views)

New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by ffo(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Barka00:
I don't know why this man is disturbed about bleaching, everyone knows bleaching is bad.

When will he talk about fake pastors like him.

Reno Omokri, i hear say you dey this forum,i know u dey see this post. you stole someone's post to tweet the other day. When will you call out fake hushpastors like you, who use the name of Jesus to extort money from people.
When will daddy freeze start talking condemning bleaching
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by opribo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
She didnt bleach but she toned.
Oga talk for ya self.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
Some people lack values,so they want the society to be lawless...Allow people to do as they like,maybe when someone decides to kill your parents, don't go offensive after all "let them do what makes them happy"...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Goodman247: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
Reno is a jobless man
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Beckysexy(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
Prymestrr:

I knew I'll see you here grin

Why do I have the feeling that you've over bleached yourself into the future like this grin

You've been in sifia pains since Reno came for your ilk cheesy
Shut up grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by HarryIti: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
billionman:
Hate Reno or like him, you can't deny the fact that he makes sense with most of his posts. Just read through with an objective mindset
Of course he will make sense...For people who can't reason.
How should someone's choice of aesthetics now be your headache undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Prymestrr(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beckysexy:

Shut up grin

grin only if you'll let me in your DM wink
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Raychee(f): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bleached men are the most disgusting lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by vickydevoka(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Swipa:
Bleaching isn't good.
U only glow at younger age. Wen u becoming old u will hate ur skin.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Karlifate: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
All these "mind your business" crew.

IF you don't want anyone to put mouth in your "business", then don't put in on the social media.

Social media is a public space.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Blackdisciple(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Oga go and sit down somewhere with your bleached beards. undecided
It is their choice and their body so that's nobody's damn business!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Maximus85(m): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
jaybenugo:
'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach Or Surgically Enhance Herself. Yet, She Is Married, Has a Child' - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram page on Thursday morning, November 26 to throw jabs at women who bleached their skin and surgically enhanced their bodies, IgbereTV reports.

Using former Miss World, Agbani Darego-Danjuma as an example, the former presidential aide averred that women do not have to bleach or undergo surgical enhancement to be pretty.

According to him, Agbani did not bleach her skin or undergo surgical procedure and she still ended up getting married, having a child, and is a ''source of joy to herself and her race.''

His post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDFFRVDadS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Toke just left the room. Lol. Reno no kuku mention name.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
my advice - if you no fine wen you black you go ugly wella wen you yella grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by cococandy(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
While bleaching is not advisable, what does it have to do with marriage? This man has no sense even though he believes he does

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by writeprof(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Tell them ooo, especially the mothers who are already bleaching the skins of their nursery and primary school children.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Beckysexy(f): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Prymestrr:

grin only if you'll let me in your DM wink
What do you have to offer?
Apart from your dick?
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Prymestrr(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beckysexy:

What do you have to offer?
Apart from your dick?

So much more than your desires can contain grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Theboss100(m): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beckysexy:
Oga go and sit down somewhere with your bleached beards. undecided
It is their choice and their body so that's nobody's damn business!!!
You are one of them. Ehya
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
gideonite98:
See senior man let them bleach
Na their body,na their choice and na them go suffer am.
All this one no too necessary jare
The only thing paining me is I have to stare really hard to recognize former classmates.
They were black panther years back but now na snow white I dey see.
To recognize them sef na job.
Lol.This one weak me ooo. grin.Inferiority complex in some people can make them look mad.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
His message is credible but his personality is controversial.Yes,bleaching is a slap on the face of the maker who created the bleacher with his or her natural colour.If you still bleach,please stop.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Starzo: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
lexy2014:

U are right. I dont no why WHO is disturbing us with covid19 protocols. Don't no y they can't mind their business
see finishing
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Kingbrown061: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
like seriously ,what's wrong with Reno self , everytime shading women ! does it mean he don't av daughter dah apply cream ! concentrate more to politics ,leave women alone mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Mrscarter(f): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Oh. Did he hit a nerve? cheesy. And by the way those beards are natural grin

grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Admitwithschola: 2:36am On Nov 27, 2020
hinere:
Concerning this issue, I think charity begins at home. Everything boils down to SELF ESTEEM.
Most girls that bleach their skin have low self esteem due to their black skin. They feel ugly and I think the media is contributing greatly to it.

You see a advert for a Soap and Cream and the models they use are all fair.
Infact when I was small, I saw an advert for Delta soap where they used a black girl. Then an angel appeared to her and gave her Delta soap to use. After using it to bath, the girl turn fair right there in the bathroom.
The fair girl was the popular actress "Lillian Back". The advert ended by her getting the man of her dreams.

After watching that advert, I was shocked that an ordinary soap could change your skin but it was all a Marketing Strategy grin

Charity begins at home. Even from MBGN, most of the winners of that contest are fair. So we need to start changing things from our end inorder for the younger generation boys and girls to pick something tangible from.
When we start portraying the Black Skin in a Positive light, people will feel confident in themselves.

As for the surgery aspect. It's still LOW SELF ESTEEM.

Even some Men have Low Self Esteem that's why you go to the Gym and see so many guys there pumping hard iron just to have Six packs, Big Chest, Big Biceps and all because the media has portrayed that guys with such body physic is the Ideal Male Look and its only guys with such Physic that can get anything they want.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.....
CHANGE STARTS WITH US.

Be Confident in yourself.
Be Confident in what you have.
I'm not against doing what makes you happy.
If Bleaching, Surgery and whatever will make you happy and boost your Self Esteem, go for it and be happy because life is too short to keep being INSECURE AND having Low Self Esteem for Vanity.

Thats my 2 cents. Enjoy your evening and don't forget to invest in Agriculture and Real Estate and get 45%-55% Profit in months. To know more, click this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up

I just couldn't let the bolded go. I am surprised such a statement is coming from an otherwise nice write that you have strung together. So, I will assume you weren't aware and I will say it: Weightlifting is a form of exercise and gazillion number of studies have shown that exercise is good for the body. It's strange to classify weightlifting or gymming (a healthful engagement) to bleaching (a danger to the health). Again, I am surprised and amazed. It's OK if you don't have a six pack and don't have the interest and discipline to have one. But it is not OK to claim that going to the gym to lift weights is bad. You are indirectly saying in your new discovery that exercise is bad. Seriously??

Even the Bible says bodily exercise has some profit. For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come. Yet, in your wisdom, you claim weightlifting is somehow bad? Seriously Sir?

Wow, nairaland. I hail.

Nonetheless, I agree with you on the part that is against doing things to destroy one's body. But for weightlifting, man, you no get point for that.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2020
peacekante:
Between this couple

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMcfncPt8w

i Love this video so much. couple's goal
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by IAMPEDRO: 4:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Sir, you have tried you best to educate us on a different level. sometimes, I feel those who will listen will listen andvI feel very sorry for those who bleach.
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Swipa: 5:55am On Nov 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

U only glow at younger age. Wen u becoming old u will hate ur skin.
That isn't the case for everyone and it won't be my case. There are many ways to slow down the effects aging has on your skin. One way is using creams rich in vitamins. There are natural skin-toning remedies.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by Veryfoolishboy: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2020
ajebuter:
Team #blackandproud@46#
ajebuter at 16 grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by vickydevoka(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2020
Swipa:
That isn't the case for everyone and it won't be my case. There are many ways to slow down the effects aging has on your skin. One way is using creams rich in vitamins. There are natural skin-toning remedies.
Wow that's good den. I think I would encourage everyone to start bleaching , since dere are remedies now. Y are people complaining of being black wen de can bleach n remedy it at older age
Re: Reno Omokri: 'Agbani Darego Did Not Bleach. Yet, She Is Married, Has A Child' by vickydevoka(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

Black skin is bae,but pls people should stop trying to downplay the beauty of fair skin to promote black skin.

They make it seem like every fair skinned lady must have bleached to get the fair skin
U re right on dis one. Sometimes to yellow na wahala, people will be looking at you from head to toe trying hard to check whether u bleach or not. They will look at your knuckles , neck n ur inner hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ike Onyema Reacts As Mercy Eke Said She Dated Someone She Was Taking Care Of / Burna Boy: Nigerian Musicians Fresher Than Me, Any? (Photos) / Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.