Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License (714 Views)

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by starstunna1313(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I just lost my wallet with the original copy of my Driver’s license and it’s the first time I am losing such. My problem now is how do I now drive in Lagos state especially on the highway with it.

Please any suggestions on how to go about it till I get another one. I am really confused on how to be driving to work without it knowing fully well how police and lastma in Lagos can be.

Please I need suggestions. Thank you..

Admin push to front page please
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by greatbuc(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2020
Get police report and court affidavit ASAP! Go to FRSC DLC Center and acquire a new one. N6,350
If you have the photocopy you can present it at any check point but start a re issue process
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by Kestolove(m): 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oga go police station go report ND stop disturbing our peace haba
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by longetivity(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
write a petition to FRSC and LASTMA office
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by 2cribz: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
U don go drink,smoke igbo...ohhh why u no loose your phone na.. fuc k
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by gulfer: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2020
So you don't have a copy of the license to use in driving
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by chukskafor(m): 5:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Was it herein at nairaland community you lost it or someone told you he/she saw something that looks like it here ?
Direct your search to mannabbq the dead vulture's grillers corner, who knows, they might be useful
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by Unrated900(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2020
Does nairaland looks like a police station
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by capitalzero: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2020
starstunna1313:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I just lost my wallet with the original copy of my Driver’s license and it’s the first time I am losing such. My problem now is how do I now drive in Lagos state especially on the highway with it.

Please any suggestions on how to go about it till I get another one. I am really confused on how to be driving to work without it knowing fully well how police and lastma in Lagos can be.

Please I need suggestions. Thank you..

Admin push to front page please

Do you have photocopies?
I rarely drive with original licence . I show them laminated colour photocopy
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by Passionate888: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
greatbuc:
Get police report and court affidavit ASAP! Go to FRSC DLC Center and acquire a new one. N6,350
If you have the photocopy you can present it at any check point but start a re issue process
hello, please do you know the process and amount needed to get a driver's license? I've never had before
Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by greatbuc(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Passionate888:
hello, please do you know the process and amount needed to get a driver's license? I've never had before
go to a FRSC Licenced driving school. Obtain a certificate. You may be assisted at the driving school but if you want to continue on your own.. Visit a Drivers License Centre next to you.. If you tell me where you are I can direct you to the closest. FRSC charges 6,350 for license but remember you will pay the driving school for teaching you, do medical tests and few other expenses apart from the License card payment

1 Like

Re: Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License by Passionate888: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2020
greatbuc:
go to a FRSC Licenced driving school. Obtain a certificate. You may be assisted at the driving school but if you want to continue on your own.. Visit a Drivers License Centre next to you.. If you tell me where you are I can direct you to the closest. FRSC charges 6,350 for license but remember you will pay the driving school for teaching you, do medical tests and few other expenses apart from the License card payment
6,350? I thought it is up to 40k. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Scary Ghosts Encounter That Will Leave You With Goose Bumbs / Gunmen Attack Police Station, Courts In Imo State / US Justice Department Recovers Ransom Paid To Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.