Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) (29907 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Bashir Ahmad Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Bashir Ahmad And Naeemah Bindawa Wedding Party (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Despirado121(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Bashir Ahmad personal assistant on new media to President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday showered his wife Naeemah with sweet words on her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

Mr Ahmad said he was “deliriously” in love with her and would always be.

“Happy birthday to my special person, my friend (the best), my wife,” the presidential aide tweeted.

“I am glad about everything that happened in my life because it led me straight to you. I am deliriously in love with you and always I will be. More amazing years and lots of loves, Hany.”

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1331981086298083335?s=20

Ahmad wedded Naeemah Bindawa in Katsina State on September 25.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by PureMe01: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
I no like anything APC but this em wife eh...chai!!
Some women can overfine sha

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by uptimum123(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Atutu poyoyo

Chaiii....Hausa and Fulani girls they fine sha. grin tongue tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Simplehuman: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
PureMe01:
F

F for front
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by IJOBA2: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
OK
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Kestolove(m): 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
If u like go fvckup make dem stab u to death like bilyaminu na u sabi

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Fahdiga(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
The free money you collect from Aso rock will soon stop

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Forget Herdsmen, Fulani women they fine scatter

Igbo people must argue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by longetivity(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
beautiful woman

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
undecided Simpsonite PaLaVa...seeking ValidatiOn from his Wyfi & her Social Media Circle!...Praises frOm a Weak Man's point Of view...make dem no stab perSin Sha..coz na the trend for thiS Side!

1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by slawormiir: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...
PureMe01:
I no like anything APC but this em wife eh...chai!!
Some women can overfine sha
Nothing like over fine for woman matter...to you this woman too fine ..but you go surprised say other people fit say she nor too fine
Every woman is beautiful and unique in their own way
That is why if every body is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl or woman on planet earth will be someone's else most beautiful

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awwwnnn, Romeo and Juliet
she is so pretty. They are so perfect together

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Uyi168: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
This idiot.. angry

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Gten(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am, your husband is a certified zombie with an a_us for a mouth.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by endsarrrs(f): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Another wasting of "our oil money" on ABOKILISHI smiley Lauretout onochiee ugly woman. .
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by haffaze777(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory,i no wan cows again,nah pretty fulani like this i want make u dash me as yanrinya

cc fizznation

quotasystem

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Bornsinner7: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awa fierce gan to ba n wa mi

Happy Birthday to her
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by beardedboy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
nateDZA:
undecided Simpsonite PaLaVa...seeking ValidatiOn from his Wyfi & her Social Media Circle!...Praises frOm a Weak Man's point Of view...make dem no stab perSin Sha..coz na the trend for thiS Side!
Can you talk without crying?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Perfectsouth(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Well they should enjoy their life and marriage but since they are in the government and things is what it is, it sometimes feels like these people are rubbing most things they do on our face
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Jubilancy(f): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Wow she is indeed a beauty.....beauty tamed the beast? Lolz okay it's a joke.

Happy birthday lady.

I love love! Its beautiful and I would love to submerge my self in it...

Ahhhhhhh that feeling of being loved. .... I yearn for it.

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by tellwisdom: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Cruise ontop those wey dem deceive grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
If u like go fvckup make dem stab u to death like bilyaminu na u sabi

Dem too dey use dagger play grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Ayoswit(f): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Beautiful wife kiss
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Fmghewzy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
nateDZA:

You guys use the word simp out of context.

Dude in case your brain stalled.
That is his fucking wife.
I see no reason why he can't shower praises on her.
C'mon use this brain of urs,it won't cost you anything

7 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Daniiel: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
where dem dey find fork sef na so so hoes we dey see
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
Well if you don't celebrate what you have,who will?
Enjoy your life I mean your wife bros.

Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by 4four(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
May God run their life and offspring that will come out of their relationship like the way buhari and his APC they runs Nigeria
Re: Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo) by OwenJesse27(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
yeye .... man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plateau: Heavy Protests following Appeal Court's Sack Of 4 NASS Members / Sunday Akoji Claims Army Has Found Buhari's certificate / Senate Rejects Buhari’s Request To Borrow $30bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.