Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers (3902 Views)

Jubilations As Ikpeazu Orders Payment Of Salary To All Abia Workers / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. / We've Paid June Salaries Without Federal Allocation, Says Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by IamWonderful: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
I can't believe, Abia state is still owing salary from June, when Lagos State paid their workers on the 22nd which is Sunday, and same set of people will come online to blame Tinubu and south west for their predicament and frustration.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by November1857(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
You mean Tinubu that is politically dead already !
Who resurrected him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Pierocash(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
Owing workers their salary isn't something nice, but, don't compare Lagos state's allocation and revenue to that of abia state. It will be an aberration to have the kind of fiscal resources Lagos has and still owe.

In Philosophy, there is what is called "category mistake'

Comparing Lagos and abia state is a category mistake

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Kzinne: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by PrinceOfLagos: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Which Tinubu , the Thief ?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by TheOtherRoom: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2020
What has Tinubu got in common with Abia

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by longetivity(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
Dey will carry dia cursed problem from d east bring it to Lagos ND fail then dey look for tinubu to blame..my question is are dey normal...no wonder fashola kicked dem back to east
lolzzzzzz your hatred for this people no be here o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by muykem: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Pierocash:
Owing workers their salary isn't something nice, but, don't compare Lagos state's allocation and revenue to that of abia state. It will be an aberration to have the kind of fiscal resources Lagos has and still owe.

In Philosophy, there is what is called "category mistake'

Comparing Lagos and abia state is a category mistake
The question is that, is Abia state the worst in Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by yarimo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
November1857:
Who resurrected him
political dead in your dreams abi ?

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by OiOi: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Why did I click on this thread
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nawaooo for some imp
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by November1857(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
yarimo:
political dead in your dreams abi ?
Buhari's under performance has killed his political career !

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by danilmo: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2020
November1857:
Buhari's under performance has killed his political career !

Nwokem, that one concern u o..buhari's incompetence won't stop me from voting for him o..

I'm voting Tinubu not buhari...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by haffaze777(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
Dey will carry dia cursed problem from d east bring it to Lagos ND fail then dey look for tinubu to blame..my question is are dey normal...no wonder fashola kicked dem back to east

No,they are notgrin,let any miscreants quote me and se oriburukucheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by EmekaA125(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by flokii: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na Yorubas give them chance..once we put them where they belong and stop all the yeye familiarity with them, all that nonsense will stop.

People who crosed river Niger, travelled over 1000 miles to look for means of livelihood suddenly grew wings, wanting to control Yorubas on Yoruba soil. Not gonna happen.

What do you expect when omo ale like Jimi Agbaje openly promised to hand over Lagos to them if they support him. It's really not their fault.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by NGpatriot: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
November1857:
Who resurrected him

Who kill am?

You Igbos?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Coldie(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kestolove:
Amotekun shutup what's your business with the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Gandollaar(f): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2020
longetivity:
The feeling is mutual. They hate her more than a plague. I personally have called her out severally so that we can exchange hate for hate, but she's a coward and runs away from here for days to avoid me.
Kestolove, I challenge the woman in you once again. What is your occupation?
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Gandollaar(f): 1:46am On Nov 27, 2020
longetivity:
Even your comment is at variance with your signature. You are a Yoruba mooslim!

Werey dey disguise!
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Gandollaar(f): 1:48am On Nov 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Who kill am?

You Igbos?

grin grin
. Awolowo committed suicide fearing Igbo domination. Tinubu is going that way too.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Gandollaar(f): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Tinubu will be president in 2023 whether they like it or not!

In Iragbiji republic grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Bighead5: 5:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Eayahhh. İmagine how Abia has decent so low. No wonder, Donald Trump referred to them as a SHITHOLE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by FunkeOseni: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2020
Nah, not true
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by November1857(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2020
flokii:
Na Yorubas give them chance..once we put them where they belong and stop all the yeye familiarity with them, all that nonsense will stop.

People who crosed river Niger, travelled over 1000 miles to look for means of livelihood suddenly grew wings, wanting to control Yorubas on Yoruba soil. Not gonna happen.

What do you expect when omo ale like Jimi Agbaje openly promised to hand over Lagos to them if they support him. It's really not their fault.
People who left yaruba land and went back to the East , and declared thier own Republic .
The yaruba's alliance with the North fought for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria . Why're you crying now You better channels your grievance to your father's who fought the civil war !
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Numismatic(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2020
haffaze777:

No,they are notgrin,let any miscreants quote me and se oriburukucheesy

Ode I have quoted you, Oya begin the dance of madness
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by Numismatic(m): 8:03am On Nov 27, 2020
flokii:

Shut up and stop sounding like a retard
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by flokii: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2020
November1857:
People who left yaruba land and went back to the East , and declared thier own Republic .
The yaruba's alliance with the North fought for 3yrs and brought them back in the name of one Nigeria . Why're you crying now You better channels your grievance to your father's who fought the civil war !

The civil war was to crush Ojukwu's arrogance and greed to dominate Niger Delta and steal her resources..

Nobody fought any war to bring you back to anywhere. Stop twisting facts.
Y'all are lucky to be existing today out of Gowon's sympathy and Pa Awo's generosity.
Re: Tinubu Has Graciously Agreed To Pay June Salaries Of Abia Workers by haffaze777(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Numismatic:

Ode I have quoted you, Oya begin the dance of madness

Are you miscreant?grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Policemen Killed As Unknown Gunmen Storm Anambra. / Low Turnout As Tinubu Storms Gombe (Pictures) / 2024 Budget: Debt Servicing To Gulp 31% Of National Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.