Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How To Diagnose And Fix A Car That Consumes Too Much Fuel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Diagnose And Fix A Car That Consumes Too Much Fuel (402 Views)

Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / My Honda Accord Consumes Too Much Fuel / My 2015 Ford Ranger Truck Consumes Fuel More Than Normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Diagnose And Fix A Car That Consumes Too Much Fuel by mrcoolautofix(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
In my own expert opinion, cost of fuel purchase is more than the cost of car and parts purchase, and it's a constant thing,

I know most of you are constantly watching your fuel gauge, but for those who don't loot at their fuel gauge, this video is for you.

so the need to have your car running at it peak performance is vital not only for your wallet but also for the healthiness of your car engine and drivability.

Other videos that are coming up will be how to build tools for cost savings, most needed tools for mechanics............

In this this episode, I will be using ford 1998 v6 engine to teach you what to do and look out for while attempting to diagnose your car of too much fuel coconsumption, .......
The cost of fuel purchase is huge if you are a regular car user,

It's not about having a half a million scantool, but knowing how to manipulate it to give you details and powerful information to solve a problem is everything.

As Nigerian politicians are using fuel and import duty to extort from every Nigerians,

It's important to keep your car running at it best ops. Minimizing cost is your key on possition

This is applicable to other car brands from 96 up to date,, I used one of my customers car during the lock down, Lexus RX 350 to same location feeding it N1,500 fuel and the RX was more fuel eco compared to my Volkswagen mk4 four cylinders,

Which got me back to my drawing board..

Pay a very good attention cos the raw truth in this video is what most mechanics will hide and prefer you bring it around instead,

I did solve the problem of this car using this advanced diagnostic method, as much as this problem in other car brand, some car will burn more fuel and yet not showing on your car tail pipe or ignition sparks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwhcPY4AmoE

(1) (Reply)

For Sale 2004 With 3 Rows Toyota Highlander / - / Best Car Accidents Compilation Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.