Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours (673 Views)

High Quality Writers Wanted - N3000 Per Article (Non-Negotiable) / Quality Writers Needed / Quality Writers Needed : Short Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by TruthMustBeTold: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am in need of two competent and versatile content writer who can ingeniously churn out high quality content across a wide range of niches(including tech, automotive, web content, and product descriptions) on a daily basis.

I have met a couple of writers from here(still actively working with me), and they have been with me from the beginning of the year and are always at their best delivering quality articles week in, week out.

However, I have been receiving large influx of writing tasks than I can handle recently, and I am in need of a couple more QUALITY writers to work with me.

P.S: Please don't apply if you are just trying out your writing skills or looking to make some quick money online. I really need the writer to bring his A-game as you will be working closely with native American editors, who will keep you on your toes always.

Also, if you are the type that your PC crashes when it's time to deliver or you only intend to do everything from your smartphone without having access to a PC, this job isn't for you.

I am hiring today, so preference will be given to QUALITY writers that are quick to apply. Come with samples that can be linked or traced you, or prepare to write a 150-word sample to ascertain your writing skills. (I will pick the niche, and you will pick the topic and every other thing). But I will check for plagiarism with Copyscape and Grammarly to confirm you own the content.

RATE: #2/word(minimum) to #3.5/word depending on the nature of the task and level of research involved.
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by AbahChukwuka(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=TruthMustBeTold post=96472072]

Can you drop your contact so I can forward my samples?
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:
I am in need of two competent and versatile content writer who can ingeniously churn out high quality content across a wide range of niches(including tech, automotive, web content, and product descriptions) on a daily basis.

I have met a couple of writers from here(still actively working with me), and they have been with me from the beginning of the year and are always at their best delivering quality articles week in, week out.

However, I have been receiving large influx of writing tasks than I can handle recently, and I am in need of a couple more QUALITY writers to work with me.

P.S: Please don't apply if you are just trying out your writing skills or looking to make some quick money online. I really need the writer to bring his A-game as you will be working closely with native American editors, who will keep you on your toes always.

Also, if you are the type that your PC crashes when it's time to deliver or you only intend to do everything from your smartphone without having access to a PC, this job isn't for you.

I am hiring today, so preference will be given to QUALITY writers that are quick to apply. Come with samples that can be linked or traced you, or prepare to write a 150-word sample to ascertain your writing skills. (I will pick the niche, and you will pick the topic and every other thing). But I will check for plagiarism with Copyscape and Grammarly to confirm you own the content.

RATE: #2/word(minimum) to #3.5/word depending on the nature of the task and level of research involved.
Please where is your contact?
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Hi, i am interested (i will pick the niche, and you will pick the topic and every other thing). How do i reach you? You can reach me at olabode.janet.t@gmail.com.
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by Lestrade: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
Hello. I can handle this for you.

You can reach me at: Qosmed@gmail.com.
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by MuffAkom(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2020
[quote author=AbahChukwuka post=96472564][/quote]

09020980061 Whatapp
Murphyab005@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by TheGrillr(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2020
Hello there, I compose really great articles. Here's my email address: thehoppersfile@gmail.com.
Whatsapp number: 07035461917. Please message or email anytime. Thanks & have a great day.

TruthMustBeTold:

Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by Mariana20: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:

Hi TruthMustBeTold,

My name is Mary and I'm a professional and experienced quality content and copy writer with creative mind.

I have seen your proposal and I realized its something I can work on.

Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on this number +2347084468975 so we can talk better on your project and I can have samples of my works sent to you

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for your success. Thanks.

Email : royalbookwrites@gmail.com
Re: Quality Writers Needed Urgently. Hiring In The Next 24 Hours by Rinnahdon: 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2020
Hello
I understand you need a professional writer for your work and you've found the right person.
My name is Rinnah, and am a copy writer. I write creative content that grabs the readers attention, hereby making your work unique, best and outstanding among others.
Will be glad and be waiting to work with you as I promise to make you proud and the best.
Thank you.
WhatsApp number: 08143452573
Email: rinnahemmanuel7@gmail.com
Looking forward to work with you in other to make you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Writers Needed As Friends,am New In This Game,please! / Can You Thrill Our Audience With Your Poems And Short Stories? / Urgent!!!....writers From South South Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.