Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan (586 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan by KhallyZeltz(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please I'm in need of a Private lender.
Reply to this if you're one or you know someone who is.
Re: Loan by FinanceHub: 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
KhallyZeltz:
Please I'm in need of a Private lender.
Reply to this if you're one or you know someone who is.

We provide personal loans but only to salary earners who are resident in Lagos.

Our contact details are as follows:
financeandloanshub@gmail.com

WhatsApp: +234 904 727 6819
Re: Loan by DanBond: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2020
Credit is a very responsible topic and it must be treated very responsibly because otherwise you can lose everything. I came across this and I can say that it is very disappointing to lose everything that you have, so it is better to think it over in advance so that you do not face any problems in this regard later. It is also very important to find a reliable company to work with ... I have heard a lot of positive reviews about Mortgage Advisor Cardiff but I have never personally worked with them. They are real professionals in their field and I am glad that I have guys from whom I can take a loan if necessary.
Re: Loan by ChloeTuckKlq: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2020
DanBond:
Credit is a very responsible topic and it must be treated very responsibly because otherwise you can lose everything. I came across this and I can say that it is very disappointing to lose everything that you have, so it is better to think it over in advance so that you do not face any problems in this regard later. It is also very important to find a reliable company to work with ... I have heard a lot of positive reviews about Mortgage Advisor Cardiff but I have never personally worked with them. They are real professionals in their field and I am glad that I have guys from whom I can take a loan if necessary.
Is there something more I should know before the purchase?

(1) (Reply)

Practical Benefits of a Personalised Number Plate / Which Nigerian Banks' Cards Can Be Linked To Paypal / The Three Categories Eligible To Apply For The Cbn’s N50bn COVID-19 Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.