Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? (24821 Views)

EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

NO ONE FORCES WOMEN TO Bleep IRRESPONSIBLY JUST LIKE NO ONE FORCES THE MAN TO Bleep IRRESPONSIBLY TOO

DONT B A WIMP

MEN ND WOMEN CAN AND WILL NEVER BE EQUAL!!!!!
They will wheather u like it or not, society is changing and u either change with it or be left behind
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Am more of a man than you will ever be because I see and say the truth wheather it benefit me or nt

What truth , by taking women side?
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

I would only respond to your last line because I have answered all other questions before.

Feminism does not entail giving the woman the job because she's a woman, if that's your take on feminism then you are wrong.

That's what FEMINISM ENTAILS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT USE AFFIRMATIVE ACTIONS LIKEEEEEEEEEEEE

They victimize their gender and claim they have been oppressed under a "patriarchy"

It's u who doesn't understand feminism at all

Feminism is so popular yet even some fellow successful women are not identifying as feminists mtscheww
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

Oloshi okunrin

Ode

U think by saying this false truth u will get more pussy ahbi

U don't deserve to b called a man

U are just a useless pig abeg don't quote me again u don't have sense at all
Name calling hw manly when u have no fact
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

They will wheather u like it or not, society is changing and u either change with it or be left behind

Follow evolutionary biology not sociology
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by privaldo: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

As I said earlier both gender should Bleep responsibly

Am not picking sides if both genders can't Bleep responsibly then they should face the consequences of their actions and not result to abortion for stupid irresponsible reasons jeezzzz

Now this is understandable, we are on level ground on this.
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dapcity007:

What truth , by taking women side?
By taking the right side
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Goan research about the French revolution and see how a 100% progressive nation that removed God, passed abortion, legalized homosexuality and even equated men and women

Wen u are done researching then we can have a proper discussion
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Name calling hw manly when u have no fact

U don't have any fact too bloody pig

Bloody SIMP

BLOODY WOMAN WORSHIPPER

AM VERY SURE UR WOMAN IS DOMINATING U IN UR HOME ODE
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

Now this is understandable, we are on level ground on this.

Have u heard about the French revolution??
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

By taking the right side

Opinion not fact
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by privaldo: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

Nothing happens to her career now, even she's even paid for maternity leave

How does keeping a pregnancy hamper a woman's growth and progress
.......It beats my imagination oooo like ahhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Oga una progressivism don deep o untop say u wan be equal to man or even superior than him sef

So all pregnant women are suffering in ur eyes

Pregnant women pass through unimaginable pains. If a woman was due for promotion but got pregnant, she would have to stay back for the period, now that's how pregnancy can hamper growth.
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dapcity007:

Follow evolutionary biology not sociology
So I presume u are ok racism & tribalism because they are sociology
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

Sorry Mr. Silver not Gold but who calls the shots in New Zealand and Finland, if not the PM. When Theresa May was PM who called the shots, please know you are talking to an educated fellow and not some rag-tag illiterate.

I never ignored anything in your previous post, I responded to all of them you can refer back to it.

At the bolded is talk you tell to someone who knows nothing, men and women can be equal and there is nothing about nature.

There is no man on Earth that can relegate all the women in world take my word to the bank.

Men are not the ruler of the human race, we are all equal.

My brother, you didn't answer the questions at all.. You haven't cited any instances of equality.. The PM example you gave places the woman above you, as a Prime Minister.. It didn't make you equal to her.. So, your equality argument is killed.. Just like I said.. EQUALITY in its TRUE form DOESN'T EXIST..

Now that it's proven she's superior to you, even though you are a man, we can move to the next argument, which is on GENDER EQUALITY..

In the same post you quoted, I cited examples where animals too were voted into political offices.. Does that mean they're equal to humans? Absolutely not. They're benefiting from our magnanimity.. Equal opportunity and equity.. Now, if animals can enjoy such, why not women? Yet it doesn't make them equal to men.. Nature made it so.. Men are the superior gender for humans.. It's not the same for Elephants, etc.. Every species has its unique design.. But humans have advanced to the extent that even animals now have their rights activists, like feminism.. Very soon, animals will be voted as Presidents, governors, senators, etc.. So, it's not a big deal that women are elected..

Again, if all men decide to relegate women, it'll happen. But women can't pull such against men. The reason is pretty simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

So I presume u are ok racism & tribalism because they are sociology

Follow real science not social science on biological gender roles
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Emekaonline: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Foolish government, we are never in democracy

Go and see how the disgraced Trump treating his opponents in America. Nonsense!
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

Pregnant women pass through unimaginable pains. If a woman was due for promotion but got pregnant, she would have to stay back for the period, now that's how pregnancy can hamper growth.

How did she get pregnant?

Dont blame the infant blame the reckless adults
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

Goan research about the French revolution and see how a 100% progressive nation that removed God, passed abortion, legalized homosexuality and even equated men and women

Wen u are done researching then we can have a proper discussion
Oh u a religous fanatic! I know God didn't tell you to treat women like second class humans
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by privaldo: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

It so obvious now just look at the way during the US Supreme Court nomination hearing of the beautiful Amy Barrett, u can see from the process how women should be treated based on their competence and records

Now that's equity and not feminism

I was once an atheist so I understand how u think, u can't understand the feelings of a woman just giving birth to her sweet child.

Feminism sees children like a burden that is why they are anti children by supporting abortion under pro choice but in reality they are ABORTIONISTS who want abortion for any reason watsover

Amy Barrett had issues not because she was a woman but because they wanted the incoming President to swear in the new SCOTUS.

Feminism is not against child birth, you are absolutely wrong. Anti-abortion laws seek to protect women and not because feminist are abortionist.
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

U don't have any fact too bloody pig
Bloody SIMP
BLOODY WOMAN WORSHIPPER
AM VERY SURE UR WOMAN IS DOMINATING U IN UR HOME ODE

Bravo!
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

Sure pregnant women pass through unimaginable pains that's why ur darling mom gave birth to a intellectual like u

How many women have been denied their promotion due to pregnancy?? Wats that stats?
Is it a major issue and how come women are still working and having children??

Is the woman so daft that she can't plan her pregnancy with her husband before the announcement of the promotion??
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by privaldo: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dapcity007:

You are sexist bigot against men
An emasculated simp
A sadistic depraved abortionist

Using situational ethics instead of moral compass

I am only educated and logical, if you have issues with that then its your problem.
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dapcity007:

Opinion not fact
Opinion backed up with fact is FACT
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Opinion backed up with fact is FACT

Your fact ?
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dapcity007:

Follow real science not social science on biological gender roles
Biologically women are equal to men both need each other to survive
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Oh u a religous fanatic! I know God didn't tell you to treat women like second class humans

Am not religious

I dont treat women like second class humans and I don't worship them either
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

I am only educated and logical, if you have issues with that then its your problem.

Your pro abortion Arguement is not holistic
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Dapcity007:

Your fact ?
Basic FACT
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by DEMZEE(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
privaldo:

Amy Barrett had issues not because she was a woman but because they wanted the incoming President to swear in the new SCOTUS.

Feminism is not against child birth, you are absolutely wrong. Anti-abortion laws seek to protect women and not because feminist are abortionist.

But are you saying Amy Barrett was incompetent??

Exactly anti abortion laws, feminist are abortionists
U see them during the women's march usually organized in the US
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by spiritmasquerad(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
DEMZEE:

Am not religious
I dont treat women like second class humans and I don't worship them either
Neither do I but i wouldn't act like gender inequality does exist
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Biologically women are equal to men both need each other to survive

Equitable not equal

We are all humans
Re: Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

Neither do I but i wouldn't act like gender inequality does exist

Gender inequity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Worshipping God In The Northeast: VIDEO / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. / Police Dismiss Six Personnel Attached To Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.