Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently (623 Views)

Highly Demand And Highly Paying Jobs In Germany 2023 / **CLOSED**Manager And A Quality Control Officer Needed / Coleman Technical Industries Limited Job For A Quality Control Laboratory Inspec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by TruthMustBeTold: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am in need of two competent and versatile content writer who can ingeniously churn out high quality content across a wide range of niches(including tech, automotive, web content, and product descriptions) on a daily basis.

I have met a couple of writers from here(still actively working with me), and they have been with me from the beginning of the year and are always at their best delivering quality articles week in, week out.

However, I have been receiving large influx of writing tasks than I can handle recently, and I am in need of a couple more QUALITY writers to work with me.

P.S: Please don't apply if you are just trying out your writing skills or looking to make some quick money online. I really need the writer to bring his A-game as you will be working closely with native American editors, who will keep you on your toes always.

Also, if you are the type that your PC crashes when it's time to deliver or you only intend to do everything from your smartphone without having access to a PC, this job isn't for you.

I am hiring today, so preference will be given to QUALITY writers that are quick to apply. Come with samples that can be linked or traced you, or prepare to write a 150-word sample to ascertain your writing skills. (I will pick the niche, and you will pick the topic and every other thing). But I will check for plagiarism with Copyscape and Grammarly to confirm you own the content.

RATE: #2/word(minimum) to #3.5/word depending on the nature of the task and level of research involved.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Stevenbright(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
ok
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by emilfischer(m): 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
I am interested, how do I reach you? My email is okpechukwujude@gmail.com
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Jeffy101: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
Interested, how do I reach you!
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Gloria15: 1:58am On Nov 27, 2020
I'm interested in working with you? How can I get across? My e-mail is gchimelu@gmail.com

TruthMustBeTold:
I am in need of two competent and versatile content writer who can ingeniously churn out high quality content across a wide range of niches(including tech, automotive, web content, and product descriptions) on a daily basis.

I have met a couple of writers from here(still actively working with me), and they have been with me from the beginning of the year and are always at their best delivering quality articles week in, week out.

However, I have been receiving large influx of writing tasks than I can handle recently, and I am in need of a couple more QUALITY writers to work with me.

P.S: Please don't apply if you are just trying out your writing skills or looking to make some quick money online. I really need the writer to bring his A-game as you will be working closely with native American editors, who will keep you on your toes always.

Also, if you are the type that your PC crashes when it's time to deliver or you only intend to do everything from your smartphone without having access to a PC, this job isn't for you.

I am hiring today, so preference will be given to QUALITY writers that are quick to apply. Come with samples that can be linked or traced you, or prepare to write a 150-word sample to ascertain your writing skills. (I will pick the niche, and you will pick the topic and every other thing). But I will check for plagiarism with Copyscape and Grammarly to confirm you own the content.

RATE: #2/word(minimum) to #3.5/word depending on the nature of the task and level of research involved.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by alikhadija(f): 11:33am On Nov 27, 2020
kissno
TruthMustBeTold:

I'm interested in working with you
My email is alikhadija2002@gmail.com
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Wierdceo: 1:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:

Hello please send me a mail at wierdceo@gmail.com . I am interested in working with you.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Chinasa86(f): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
please email me at classyangel40@gmail.com lets work together.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by alikhadija(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:

Hi I'm interested, I write high quality plagiarism free articles
alikhadija2002@gmail.com is my email
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Galnextdoor: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hi, I'm interested in working with you. Here's my email: brownsonlov@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
TruthMustBeTold:

Hello, l just saw your post now. I am so interested in working for you. Here is my contact details lugosempire@gmail.com
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Heph001(f): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Send me a dm for serious business

Pblessed000@gmail.com
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by bennics: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hi I don't know if the opening is still available, I am very much interested, I guarantee you plagiarism free articles. If you are still in need of a writer then you can reach me on this number : 08072825750 or via my mail dominicololo@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by Gloriouspa(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
I am interested in working with you. Here's my contact:. gloriouswrite@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: A Quality And Highly Competent Writer Needed Urgently by OluchiIsaiah20: 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2020
I'm interested please. My email is oluchiisaiah4@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Figtree Company Invite Confirmation / Remote Work - Earn 500,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.