Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice (9130 Views)

Nursing Mothers And Kids Forcefully Evicted From Lagos Teaching Hospital (video) / ‘My Brother Died In My Arms Due To LUTH's Negligence’, Man Reveals. Photos / Why It Is Risky For Pregnant Women, Nursing Mothers To Drink Zobo-edokita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by TinubuGoQuench(f): 1:55am On Nov 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Waiting for someone to blame President Buhari for this.. cheesy

SHUT UP!
BUHARI IS A DEAD VEGETABLE
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by Omoluabi16(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Very sad sha. Government needs to do a health scheme for very vulnerable people.
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by MrStylish(m): 2:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Abobi grin
It happened
Then
U happened??
Fail country
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by Kayharry(m): 2:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Something that we saw the video . everything na to deny . Federal government deny, senate deny , police deny, army deny ,tinubu deny, Gowon deny , lie lie didirin deny . Government of the denial for the denial. Foolish old fools.

1 Like

Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by Blessograo(f): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2020
longetivity:
Wicked Luth, they also don't attend to emergency victims on time
I'm sorry about that part of not quickly attending to emergency patients
Medically there's an order of attending to patients which is you attend to the most critical case first even if he's just coming, attend to the children in a critical situation too before attending to the stable patients. However, the problem with LUTH is that there's no bed space you can blame the government for that. If there was bed space in the main ward whereby beds can only be available if a patient has been discharged or moved they'll be able to move patients from the emergency ward to the main ward thereby leaving an empty bed in the emergency unit for the critical case or new emergency patient that needs to be attended to. So imagine you have 20 emergency patient, the ward is full and no bed, emergency unit too has no free bed space, where will they put the new emergency patient or the critical patient? We can't attend to them on the floor or outside. I hope you understand now no be our faults . wink

1 Like

Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by Sureman707: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2020
GET TRADITIONAL TREATMENT OF THE FOLLOWING AILMENTS (without any form of sacrifices) (STRICTLY HERBS) .
PILES. STROKE. BREAST CANCER . GYONORIA . SNAKE BITES. ASTHMA. ELEPHANTIASIS . APPENDICITIS . PREMATURE EJACULATION (MEN) . CALL :0815 771 2590.
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by ghettochild4u(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Wicked government.. Always making the masses suffer
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by rachytenny2(f): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2020
Okay, they were evicted with a notice, agreed. Still nonsense! undecided
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by litaninja(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2020
I don't understand. The space is being prepared for covid patients.....didn't you throw out the current occupants in order to do said preparation??
Re: LUTH Dismisses Allegation Of Evicting Nursing Mothers Without Notice by Emax911: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Huzzle nor dey allow man pikin sleep
I only sleep three hours in a day

I don't know if u can help me with mtn #100 pls, am broke and am in hostel, a student and need to call home please, or even #50

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Case Of Ebola Discovered In Liberia – WHO / Please Where Is The Best Eye Hospital In Nigeria? / FG To Revive 10,000 Primary Healthcare Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.