Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) (71231 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Residents Panic After Spotting Creature On An Electric Pole In Edo Village. Pics / Goat In Yobe Gives Birth To 'Human-Like' Creature (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by MozB: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2020
Or11:
Oya Pastor pray for me before I cast you for booking space

lol.. Does it for likes. Dont mind the clown

1 Like

Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by Godslave(m): 12:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Resplendent creature..
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by pafo(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Opening a thtead and seeing that righteousness dude makes me wanna puke. He is so dumb!

1 Like

Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by Vatod(m): 12:50am On Nov 28, 2020
visijo:
My friend has been forcing me to marry ,so that he can take advantage of my wife while am away ,Since I hate arguing I married his sister

I serve the living God. Wisdom
Wisdom won’t kill you
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Some people will see this and quickly begin to think of snail pepper soup by picking it one by one grin
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by PigTormentor: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=96479507]Something Maasive is about to Happen!
All over the World,the Creatures in the sea are reacting,
Mountains are Collapsing..
Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Volcanoes Hitting from Nation to Nation
Infrastructures and Economies are collapsing..
Bible Prophecies are being fulfilled like never before..
The World as a Whole is in Confusion!
We are Seasons of the RAPTURE!
JESUS is at the Door!
The Only Safe zone is to be Firmly Seated and Rooted in JESUS Christ..
Ensure you are RAPTURE Ready at All times and seasons!

Very Much Thanks and Appreciation for all the Prayers and Great wishes on My Birthday and Wedding Anniversary!
I really Appreciate Everyone who sent in Words..
I Believe I will meet u all very Soon in the Sky to Part no more!

GOD BLESS U ALL
[/quote][/s]

This mad man will soon hit the market square with his daily religious madness then blame his village people. Better get a real.life.
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by OnyeOhuu: 1:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
Something Maasive is about to Happen!
JESUS is at the Door!

Very Much Thanks and Appreciation for all the Prayers and Great wishes on My Birthday and Wedding Anniversary!

GOD BLESS U ALL

You no wan answer me?
Please do.
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by HRMK: 4:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
JESUS is at the Door!

GOD BLESS U ALL
STOP DCVG URSELF!NO HUMAN KNOWS THE TIME AND LOCATION!!
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by TheMan3: 4:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
JESUS is at the Door!

GOD BLESS U ALL
God bless you sir for all you are doing here. You are a soldier in the frontline in this end time. God bless you and make you strong and steadfast and to be able to quench all the assaults of the devil.

Happy birthday and Happy wedding anniversary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by explosiveskull(m): 5:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dragon-like-sea-creature-known-23073223
This is not the portugese man o war but its predator the blue slug.
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by KenModi(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2020
visijo:
My friend has been forcing me to marry ,so that he can take advantage of my wife while am away ,Since I hate arguing I married his sister

I serve the living God. Wisdom

Didn’t even break a smile from your dry joke

Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by EgunMogaji2: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by 4X4: 7:18am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
JESUS is at the Door!

GOD BLESS U ALL
Stop lying and keep quiet
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2020
tillaman:
Make them no swim go Ilaje Area of Nigeria
They should just maintain their local champion around that SA shore like that

No Bwana,these SeaBeings should locate to Nigeria Sea Ports cos that is where they are needed as pepper Soupgrin

We dont want them in South Africagrin
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2020
MrBONE2:

No Bwana,these SeaBeings should locate to Nigeria Sea Ports cos that is where they are needed as pepper Soupgrin

We dont want them in South Africagrin
our people will make do with the seals and Manatees as per pepper soup
We don’t want dragon like sea creatures you guys can keep them
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by MrBONE2(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2020
tillaman:
our people will make do with the seals and Manatees as per pepper soup
We don’t want dragon like sea creatures you guys can keep them

No Bwanagrin

We dont want them her cos they are not Eatable grin
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by tillaman(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2020
MrBONE2:

No Bwanagrin

We dont want them her cos they are not Eatable grin
And so why should we want them since they are not eatable
You guys can keep them for aesthetic purpose grin
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by crafteck(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
JESUS is at the Door!

GOD BLESS U ALL

Nothing is happening, same story year in year out
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by ogaemma: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Makavelli25:
seriously
You typed this. You need help man

ASAP
On the contrary, it is you that deeply needs HELP!!!
Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by Oharina(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Canih28:

Know your history and stop wiping J*sus's arse
May our ancestors guide u bro. Dnt mind that lost soul, when he dies, and realises that when he was alive, he was following the wrong path. His soul will be bittered, and he will fight harder to come back to earth thro a womb-man (woman) to correct his passed life. Bottom line... Jesus never existed. Fact.

1 Like

Re: 'Most Beautiful Killer': Dragon-like Sea Creature (Pictures) by wizdomnzube(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Yes Oooo
Pls pray for my Business too o, these are indeed last days, things are really happening.

Things appear to be at a halt, no sales despite reviews and recommendations posted by Nairalanders on the thread on my signature
May God Almighty heal our Economy and provide for people so they can patronize
AMEN

They are indeed last days and u say make dem pray for ur business?? Wetin u need money for again if world one end?? Nor be to begin fast and pray so u go meet righteousness for heaven? Hahahaha

Make una dey allow dat guy man wen dey find funds dey play with una sense. Nobody gullible reach some Africans!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talented Boy Manufactures ATM That Dispenses Cash In Imo State (Video) / Python Swallows Dog In Flooded Amassoma In Bayelsa. Photos / Elephant Shrew Rediscovered In Djibouti Africa After Missing For 50 Years (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.