Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) (618 Views)

Bbnaija: Ozo Becomes The Brand Manager Of Juventus Academy In Nigeria / See Shocking Photos Of Juventus F.C Player Giorgio Chiellini That Got People Tal / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by Dammy10: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
One of the Big Brother Naija housemates, Ozoemena Chukwu popularly known as Ozo, has just been appointed as the new brand manager of Juventus Academy in Nigeria. Ozo made the announcement at exactly 3pm today on his social media page.

Juventus Football Club is an Italian professional association football club based in Turin, Piedmont. In a bid to get rare young talents and also provide opportunities for them, Juventus have situated football academies all over the world of which access is easy and relatively cheap. With their major youth system and camp based in Turin, Juventus have schools and camps in some countries of the World and luckily, Nigeria is part of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47D2BVCvpbA

Please guys WATCH, LIKE, SUBSCRIBE and SHARE

https://twitter.com/ozo_chukwu/status/1331964335854395392?s=19

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by slawormiir: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by Lothario(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2020
I like your focus Guy
Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by MickzyDonald: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2020
grin grin grin he can now wear his leggings to training without anyone abusing him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by swiz123(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ozo is traveling at a high speed of 320mph towards irrelevance.

Just when some ex housemates are celebrating meaningful appointments, he is celebrating this. I am sure Turin doesn't know of his appointment, nor care to know.

I am not surprised; he was only known and remembered for one thing at the house --being a woman wrapper.
Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by Lilyspring99: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
swiz123:
Ozo is traveling at a high speed of 320mph towards irrelevance.

Just when some ex housemates are celebrating meaningful appointments, he is celebrating this. I am sure Turin doesn't know of his appointment, nor care to know.

I am not surprised; he was only known and remembered for one thing at the house --being a woman wrapper.

Your post describes how foolish and stupid you are
Tufiakwa
Wasted sperm
That same woman wrapper can feed your father and your entire generation
Idiot
I blame seun for a faceless forum like this,ugly wretched bastard
Can your father or any body in your entire lineage compare he or her self to Ozo
Hopeless idiot,don't go and hawk your gala
Stay there and be looking for who to vent your Frustration and misfortune on
Is Ozo the cause of your family problem
Instead of you to celebrate another person win and hope God will finally remember you
Keep hating while Ozo keep winning
Don't forget another big announcement is on the way

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by Dammy10: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija Ozo Becomes The New Manager Of Juventus Academy Nigeria(video) by Taiwoa990: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Congrats Ozo-Chukwu

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Facts Emerge Over Omah Lay’s Arrest In Uganda / "Shocking" Bobrisky Finally Revealed The Reason He Changed To A Woman(photos) / Bbnaija’s Neo Discloses Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.