Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel (40490 Views)

Lagos White Paper On #EndSARS Judicial Panel Report In Pictures / EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Anambra EndSARS Panel Members Resign Over Government's Insincerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by Lilgabby(m): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2020
All this Nwa Nwa like crime sha..... grin
I fear them grin
All this na stage work, him oga don arrange him travel before he lie say they don dismiss am.... Why them no catch am? Dont be decieved, there is a command from an anonymous being that controles Nigeria herself. Like a heavy Cartel... their have turn to gods.
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by onyxo76(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2020
orgylover:
omo may una leave this rubbish. most of the people he killed where deadly cultist and arm robbers. lets stop supporting rubbish. sas dont kill people anyhow like u guys are making it look.
e be like say you never read about wetin the man do for akwuzu sars... even sef he dey brag say he go kill you and harvest your body parts...bros, agreed he killed cultists etc but more than 90% of those killed were innocent souls oooo....
saying that SARS don't kill anyhow , that your comment na shots off target ,those guys dey kill for fun o. e be like say ,you never encounter them sha ,if not you no go dey talk like this....that footballer dem throw in front moving vehicle for ijebu last year na criminal? that alaba trader wey dey wheel chair since 2014 after dem break im spinal cord na criminal? bros make wen no open that discussion today. make you go visit panel of inqiury for lagos, you go hear cases tire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by Bornhato: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2020
angry
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by sinola(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2020
So, this evil man has not been incarcerated since then... We are jokers in this bongo wallai.
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by tyinfinity: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2020
IPOB ARE BORN TO BE WICKED

2 Likes

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by authority2006(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2020
priceaction:
you made him escaped and you summoned him, who is fooling who..
Someone watching foreign movies in Abu Dabhi hotel with strippers. Summon koh, mamman ni.

The governor made him escape. I wonder why the governor was still keeping him in his cabinet despite all the complaints, petitions and allegations against him until #Endsars got out of hand.
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by authority2006(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Calabar1stSon:
Panels upon panels are always set up when it involves the masses.

Everything will end up in dustbin
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by authority2006(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2020
orgylover:
omo may una leave this rubbish. most of the people he killed where deadly cultist and arm robbers. lets stop supporting rubbish. sas dont kill people anyhow like u guys are making it look.

Looks you didn't read many stories from the parents of the victims, stories from the ex cell mates. Killings that ranges from apprentice who was reported by his boss over missing money to normal raids. You're a fool
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by tightpussy156: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Stupid goverment. Deceiving masses. I wonder were are the boys claiming hard men are. Let they waste this man. He is supose to be dead by now.
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by OBAINO700: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2020
he should be hanged by the balls
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by iamJ(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Sunofgod:
Wanted - Dead or Alive.

Reward - A Chieftaincy title + a place in heaven!
place in heaven cheesy
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by iamJ(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
OBAINO700:
he should be hanged by the balls
his scrotom will tear and he will fall cheesy
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by cardoctor(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2020
This guy sef.
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by obama30: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2020
LightAunt:
That man is definitely not in Nigeria. His atrocities is just too much. Heard he fled to Ghana.

Anyways check my profile for business deals.

He was beating mercilessly by Nigerians at Kumasi Ghana before Ghana police save his life. Since then no one have seen his in public

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by Salvador1: 8:41am On Nov 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
James nwafor don't know what he has put his hand into

I agree...
You must be a real niggarr
Three tie of weed for you this night
of cos I am a top manly real nigga
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by obama30: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
Former Anambra SARS officer, James Nwafor, who was accused of commiting so many atrocities in Anambra state has been summoned by Anambra Judicial panel. Also summoned were DSP Abbatunume Joe & Hyianceth Nwankwo.

Revealing this on Twitter, @AbdulMahmud01 wrote:

He was beating mercilessly by Nigerians at Kumasi Ghana before Ghana police save his life. Since then no one have seen his in public

My advice is that all people of Anambra should go to the panel on 8 Dec to witness against him and demand the pannel to hand him over to ndi Anambra to punish him.

Someone that already judge him self and run to Ghana for his guilty, why surmon him instead of passing sentence on him. Ndi Anambra should not be fool to allow this man walk in Anambra soil freely. He better accept that he is guilty and continue at his hidden room at Kumasi Ghana than stepping his foot in Anambra

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1332040579052613632

Read more about James Nwafor here
James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS
https://www.nairaland.com/5979152/james-nwafor-killed-son-nothing

James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account
https://www.nairaland.com/6184295/james-nwafor-armageddon-called-awkuzu
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by ayusco85(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
I hope justice is melted on him

Meted not melted. Na ice cream wey dey melt?
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by obama30: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2020
lalasticlala:
Former Anambra SARS officer, James Nwafor, who was accused of commiting so many atrocities in Anambra state has been summoned by Anambra Judicial panel. Also summoned were DSP Abbatunume Joe & Hyianceth Nwankwo.

Revealing this on Twitter, @AbdulMahmud01 wrote:

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1332040579052613632

Read more about James Nwafor here
James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS
https://www.nairaland.com/5979152/james-nwafor-killed-son-nothing

James Nwafor & The Armageddon Called The Awkuzu SARS: An Eye Witness Account
https://www.nairaland.com/6184295/james-nwafor-armageddon-called-awkuzu

My advice is that all people of Anambra should go to the panel on 8 Dec to witness against him and demand the pannel to hand him over to ndi Anambra to punish him.

Someone that already judge him self and run to Ghana for his guilty, why surmon him instead of passing sentence on him. Ndi Anambra should not be fool to allow this man walk in Anambra soil freely. He better accept that he is guilty and continue at his hidden room at Kumasi Ghana than stepping his foot in Anambra
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by Trybes(m): 11:26am On Nov 27, 2020
orgylover:
Listen to yourself you said most of the people he killed and not all. What do you have to say about those that were not robbers and cultists. By the way where is the role of the court?

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by seanwiIIiam: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
Wickedfact:
Let them also summon Peter Obi. Peter Obi made James Nwafor and it was under Peter Obi as Governor that the Ezu River bodies scandal occurred.
enjoy your ban and next time you stay away from Ebenezer my friend.
cc ngadaAwo the dude has been served cool
I've fixed him.
Helinues and Afamed remaining

1 Like

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by helinues: 8:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I've fixed him.

Hope you understand what it means to be talking to oneself loudly in the public... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by ngadaAwo: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
seanwiIIiam:
I've fixed him.
lol grin
Re: James Nwafor Summoned By Anambra #EndSARS Judicial Panel by Afamed: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2020
helinues:

Hope you understand what it means to be talking to oneself loudly in the public... cheesy cheesy
What really have you gotten to do with that Inconsequential fellow?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / Nickel In Nigeria: Forget Crude Oil If Nickel Is Discovered In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.