Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja (666 Views)

Slayqueen Caught On CCTV Stealing Hair At A Shop (pics/video) / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) / Slay Queen Caught Red-Handed On CCTV Stealing Two Virgin Human Hair Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by MRSAWEDOFF: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5o5W-c1bWo

A woman has been caught in cctv stealing human hair from a hair shop in Abuja. The lady in question used the current COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to wear face mask and sun shades with he aim to hide her identity.

Posing as a potential customer, the lady distracted the sales girl several times and while she wasn't looking, stope items from the shop.

According to the owner of the shop who was heard at the background while watching the cctv clip, the hair alone costs more than two hundred thousand naira ($500).

Those watching the clip also said that the lady looks like someone who had robbed another hair shop earlier.

The sales girl was then scolded for not noticing the actions of the woman who stole the hair. She was warned to always be vigilant henceforth and should be able to identify when something has been stolen from the shop.

The owner of the shop later took to her Facebook account to seek for help in finding the thief with a promise of some rewards, which you can find below.

Pls share

Pls anyone that knws this woman should contact me. She walked into my shop and stole 30inchs bone straight 300g 200k
And some closures.
Pls call 08030751087
@alexchihairz

Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by TossTos: 12:12am On Nov 27, 2020
If she succeeded she would have oppressed so many of her friends with the hair , i bought this 240k , this and that .
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by writetopoker2: 1:30am On Nov 27, 2020
I think I know that woman, yea her face looks familiar.

Her name is Mr. Fumilayo Abiodun from Lagos state.
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by scrolldown88: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2020
TossTos:
If she succeeded she would have oppressed so many of her friends with the hair , i bought this 240k , this and that .

Lol,
It's clear you didn't what the video, if you had, you'll have known that she actually succeeded and went away with the hair. The sales girl wasn't smart and didn't notice what was going on.

Apparently this video is just a recording of the CCTV footage which shows the lady stealing the hair. In the video you can hear the shop owner blaming the sales girl for not noticing the thief.

What I find very disturbing is the curses and insults the shop owner kept placing on the ladies kids, grand children and whole generation. I wonder why the kids have to be draged into it. Nigerians should learn to only place their curses upon the criminals and not extend it to relative and generation. If we continue like this, the next generation would be all cursed because somebody somewhere placed a curse on the even before they were born, for a crime they know nothing about.

PS: I Strongly condemn stealing
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by tobechi20(m): 4:00am On Nov 27, 2020
writetopoker2:
I think I know that woman, yea her face looks familiar.

Her name is Mr. Fumilayo Abiodun from Lagos state.

Person go Sue you for slander
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by 2cribz: 4:58am On Nov 27, 2020
They e all thieves, slay queens, see your life. Old woman dey thief clone wig, living above your means wud end in premium tears. Fake life
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by cassidy1996(m): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Nigerians go say ''Her cup go soon full''
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by peacekante: 6:07am On Nov 27, 2020
Disgraceful
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by gambia(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2020
Fake life...... This woman is a confirm criminal.
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by Passionate888: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2020
This buhari December na im woman go dey steal hair for shop? She get mind o
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by Passionate888: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2020
TossTos:
she wasn't caught na, that means she succeeded
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by Karlovich: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Ipig women and robbery, smh. They leave their red mud region to steal and cause problems in other people's land.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by fafambo: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Karlovich:
Ipig women and robbery, smh. They leave their red mud region to steal and cause problems in other people's land.
an AFONJA spotted
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by AerialMapper: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Very easy to catch her...

If you stock high-value items like this that people can easily steal, invest in RFID tags that will trigger an alarm when they try to leave your premises with an item without paying

SIMPLE
Re: Lady Caught In CCTV Stealing 200k Worth Of Hair From Shop in Abuja by themainman600(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2020
Anambra babes don resume back nice work oo

(1) (Reply)

Osun 18-year-old Stabs Brother, 21, To Death, Flees / Sunday Igboho Is A Militant Ethnic Secessionist Conducting Acts Of Terror - FG / Man Arrested For Vandalizing, Stealing Cables In Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.