Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How To Start Real Estate Business In Nigeria. Why I Started....(land) - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / How To Start Real Estate Business In Nigeria. Why I Started....(land) (299 Views)

Land Investment Business In Nigeria. Steps On How To Proceed / Learn How To Start Your Palm Oil Business In Nigeria And Make Money / 15% Investment In Frozen Food Delivery Business In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Real Estate Business In Nigeria. Why I Started....(land) by OlaogunMichael(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2020
Why I Decided To Start My Business.

I have to tell my story, why I started it in the first place.

It all started growing up in a family of Registered Land Surveyors,

here i noticed people needed to be informed about all documents needed for official land

and property ownership. Which will help them permanently become owners of whatever real estate property they buy either land or house.

Questions like how much a survey plan in Lagos will cost for clients to prepare and

avoid scams when buying land and documentation.

To know the cost of land survey and documentation in Lagos, click on the link below:
https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/cost-of-land-survey-in-lagos

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business In Nigeria. Why I Started....(land) by OlaogunMichael(m): 1:01am On Nov 27, 2020
also questions like

How to secure your land in Nigeria(Legally with documents), had me wondering why people do not
know how easy the process of land documentation with the government was,
to read on how to secure your land in Nigeria, click on the link below:

[url]https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping
[/url]
These questions made me start my business which is aimed at providing information on land documentation, give consultation and help you with genuine land surveying services and documentation.

Our aim is to help the buyers of land and houses survey and document their property, to get it
registered in their names by the government.

Our aim is to provide our clients with the following:

Land survey services and survey plan,
Deed of assignment drafting and documentation,
Verify land if it falls under government acquisition or not before buying.
Hydrographic survey of water bodies and land close to the lagoon, atlantics and rivers.
And more.

Now to How to start a real estate business, due to the rising addition to the list of real estate companies in Lagos state, the need to educate beginners is of top most priority because the most expensive thing in life is a bad experience.

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business In Nigeria. Why I Started....(land) by OlaogunMichael(m): 1:02am On Nov 27, 2020
Most newbies in the business, venture into real estate with the intent to just deal directly with omo onile to buy land in Lagos, which most times leads into troubles when land bought might have already been allocated for government use, for example, investor who bought land in ibeju lekki in what is the present-day Dangote refinery, that is big wahala.
Also for instance in a scenario where the investor buys land and get only a receipt of payment and does not proceed to survey and converts the name of the land title into the investor's name, which means the seller still has right to the land or house and can still go-ahead to sell the land.

To start a land investment enterprise and save your self the stress, the first and most important personnel needed is a land surveyor;
My Recommendation :

Contact Land Surveyor Olaogun Michael Ekundayo On 09025234582

For Land Documentation and to check a land if fake or original before buying land or property.

To check the land title before you buy land and to chart land before you buy.

To check if the land is free or not.

To help with land surveying in Lagos, Ogun or anywhere in Nigeria.

Then the next thing is to make extensive research to identify the ruler of the community if it is a village or the integrity of the seller.

After purchase, the buyer(Investor) is to approach the land surveyor and commission a project to survey the perimeter to indicate location of the land, land size, provide a survey plan and change the land title into the name of the investor or in the case it is a company into the companies name and document it in the ministry.

This step will officially transfer the land ownership of the land to the new owner, also the survey repeats the same process if the land is to be resold as a whole or subsequently in parts, this is to officially transfer ownership to the new buyer.

To read extensively on how to officially make a land yours, click the link below:
https://sites.google.com/view/ome-land-mapping/land-survey

Thank you for reading through the blog, for any questions or enquiry

You can call or message me on 09025234582

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OLAOGUNMICHEAL2

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 50% Return On Investment In Real Estate / Need A Binary Trader For A Long Term Project / :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.