Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

STORY: Rape [episode 4] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Rape [episode 4] (560 Views)

STORY: RAPE [episode 3] / STORY: RAPE [episode 2] / STORY: RAPE [episode 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Rape [episode 4] by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 27, 2020
STORY: Rape [Episode 4]

One week later �my little sis was still trying to recover from what happened to her and I was always there to help her through the pain, I could not explain things to her at that age (I was 6-7) because I was too afraid to talk about it. �I was sure she didn't fully understand what happened to her but I knew it would surface one day in her life.
Another wonderful day filled with hopes came; it was a friday and the next day was the second Saturday of the month, I was happy because my dad usually took us out mostly every second and fourth Saturday of each month.�

I woke up that morning feeling happy and joyed, I quickly went to the bathroom to take my bath and after i took my bath i bath my little sister --I bath her sometimes when she feels too lazy to bath or when she is doing her regular dizzy eyes--. After bathing we dressed up for school then went to the parlour to eat our breakfast which was waiting for us (prepared by our evil elder sister) and after eating we left for school.�

School was so fun that day; the long break bell came on and we all jumped up because we knew that after the long break it would be club activities and after that it would be closing time!�!.

I and my friends played so much during the long break playing hide and seek with me being the seeker and my friends the hidden. The game started and they all ran to find their hiding place in the school's compound �.

After counting very fast from 1-100 --although I skipped some numbers-- i quickly came out of my class to look for them, I went from class to class but I didn't see them so I started thinking to myself "where did this my friends hide, mmmmm maybe they went to the backyard to hide".

Continue Reading

���

https://www.gistonlinesng.com.ng/2020/11/story-rape-episode-4.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

3 Writers Needed At 1.5naira Per Word / Diary Of A Pastor's Wife Episode 4) / Female Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.