Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

The power of people in your circle. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The power of people in your circle. (185 Views)

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The power of people in your circle. by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Good morning message to achievers..

“Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.Thomas J. Watson

Yesterday, I mentioned among other things that the people in your circle have the capacity to influence your personality. (See link below)

Today, I will be asking you a question; Who is/are your friend(s)? Pretend you only know them from afar, and place them side by side your goals in life. How can they be of positive impact?

Are they people of visions too? Do you guys have something related in your visions in life?

We all need someone at every point in our lives. It's not about money they want to offer us, because that is the least. It's about the greatness they see in us. We sometimes need to hear those great words of encouragement from them. See how you can bring out the best in people

Who are those around you that you call friends? Can they walk with you beyond that moment of darkness with the right words or they can distract you from your goals?

Among one of the things we can independently decide in life is choosing our friends. My teacher once told me "Gbenga, never let your friends choose you, choose your friends."

Read more quotes on friendship.

Originally posted on our Facebook Daily Motivational Diet Page

Re: The power of people in your circle. by tobechi20(m): 3:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Kudos, keep it up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slave Mentality, A Problem Not Yet Resolved / Power Is An Illusion, Control Is A Façade. / Ex-pension Chief, Abdulrasheed Maina Extradited To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.