Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Wemabank Alat Is Becoming Another Sars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wemabank Alat Is Becoming Another Sars (265 Views)

Happy 75th Birthday To Wemabank Plc / Alat Is The Real Deal!!!! / Wema Bank Alat Is Still Paying Register Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wemabank Alat Is Becoming Another Sars by gr8femfred: 5:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Good day my people,
I believe wemabank understand what it takes for Nigerians to survive during this present government hardship and bad policies? I want to believe CBN is not aware that wemabank as taking banking in Nigeria to another level to defraud Nigerians?
I opened wemabank ALAT on my phone and it seems to be the best way to bank and the offer sounds so good at the beginning. Not until lately that funny things started happening and no one can help me because it was online account which sounds so weak to me. I from last month ending any transactions that I tried keep failing and my account will be debited and no reverser was raise till now. I went to they office and was told to report to customer care online,this got me frustrated and weak since last month the customer care keep posting me.. Please learn from me and DON'T OPEN WEMABANK ALAT

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Paypal Account That Send And Receive Money All Over The World. / Make Free $20 And 80RNX Instantly / Luxury 2 Bedreom Terrace Duplex In Well Developed Environment, Ikate,Lekki,Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.