Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

2 Simple Steps To Great Free Advertising - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 2 Simple Steps To Great Free Advertising (130 Views)

Free Advertising Strategies On Internet And Social Media For SME / Simple Steps To Great Free Advertising / How To Start Making Money From Youtube - Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Simple Steps To Great Free Advertising by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Advertising a product, service, or any undertaking, such as a website, for example, has always been a pain in the wallet.

I have been a follower of the free advertising mode, incidentally. due paid ads still remain the greatest, but for many startups, having the budget for paid Ads is a bit unease

So: I would like to share with you two of the strategies I've used in getting free advertising.

The first strategy is to advertise on free but well-visited web sites. mostly classified and directories

One of such Method is USING Classified and Directories Websites
Of which you can always make use of the below sites

1: https://afrinotes.com/submit-listing/
Follow the above link to list your business for free

2: https://advert.ng/
Follow the above link to post your ads for free

Second Of Such Methods Is Using Social Media Website
The likes of Facebook, Twitter, etc that allows you to add your website by links, even if the by link is not a do-follow, but with a wilder view and click, is a big plus for your business and website

So the second strategy I used to post free ads is to join engaging Facebook groups, be actives, understand the rules of the group, understand types of post that get the group membership engaged, a post always with your website by links

This is a brief how-to make free Ads, there are more. but this is the two I choose to share today, please don't depend on free advertising alone, if you want to grow your business faster, make provision for upgrading from Free Ads To Paid Ads

Enjoy your success in ad posting!

(1) (Reply)

Travel App Development Services And Solutions - Android Developer / How To Embark Upon A Blog For SEO / Every One Of Our Website Is A Blueprint Of Your Idea On The Web. Know More...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.