Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

At The Court Room Of The Illegal & Unlawful Trial Of Sheikh Zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At The Court Room Of The Illegal & Unlawful Trial Of Sheikh Zakzaky (213 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Inside The Court Room (pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / Re: The Illegal Frozen Of Account Of Akwa Ibom State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At The Court Room Of The Illegal & Unlawful Trial Of Sheikh Zakzaky by Elbinawi: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2020
At the Court Room of the Illegal & Unlawful Trial of Sheikh Zakzaky

One of the first witness of the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers is one of the murderous criminals that executed the brutal and inhuman #ZariaGenocide, Gen. SK Usman (now retired). He was the former PRO of the Nigerian army and was present with the Nigerian army chief Buratai on 12th December, 2015, at Zaria.

After he finished his fraudulent narrative of road blockade by those he called "some Youths", the lead Counsel of Sheikh Zakzaky, Femi Falana (SAN), asked him the following questions:

Falana: Can you remember that the Nigerian army killed 347 of those you called "some Youths"?

SK Usman: I only read about that in the Newspapers.

Falana: Was it in your presence that these 347 Youths were killed?

SK Usman: No

Falana: Did you know know that the findings of the Judicial Commission of Inquiry (JCI) shows that Nigerian army chief Buratai buried 347 Youths in Mass graves without following the due process of the law?

SK Usman: I only read about that in the Newspapers.

Falana: Do you know the distance between the Husseiniya and where you were blocked?

SK Usman: I don't know

Falana: Who opened the road blockade for you?

SK Usman: I don't know but there are those responsible for protecting the Nigerian army chief Buratai. I think they were the one.

Falana: Soldiers or civilians?

Falana: Did you shoot teargas or bullets to force your way out of the road blockade?

Falana: Did you know that the Nigerian army used live ammunition to open the road blockade!?

Falana: Can you remember that you told JCI that corporal Dan Kaduna Yakubu died in that place?

SK Usman: yes, I remembered

Falana: Can you remember that you gave witness in a case of those arrested after the massacre?

SK Usman: Yes, I remembered

Falana: Do you know that those 100+ arrested person were charged with killing corporal Dan Kaduna Yakubu?

SK Usman: Yes, I am a witness but I don't know how many they are.

Falana: Did you speak with Sheikh Zakzaky on 12/12/2015?

SK Usman: I spoke with Malam Musa Yawuri (a member of the Movement)

Note: This question was repeated to him again and he gave the same answer. The Judge concluded that he did not speak with Sheikh Zakzaky.

Falana: Did you know that the Nigerian army spent two full days in Zaria doing what they called operation?

Falana: As the then PRO of the Nigerian army, you spent 3 days defending what was happening in Zaria.

SK Usman: The only thing I know is what happened on 12/12/2015.

Falana: Are you saying you don't know what happened 13/12/2015 & 14/12/2015?

SK Usman: Yes, I don't know

Falana: Can you remember that you gave a press release that Sheikh Zakzaky was arrested on 14/12/2015?

SK Usman: Yes, I remembered

Falana: Do you know that Sheikh Zakzaky is a civilian and the Nigerian army took him to a military barrack?

Falana: Do you Sheikh Zakzaky in real life?

SK Usman: I never met him until when he was arrested that I met him in DSS office in Abuja.

Falana: When they blocked your road was Sheikh Zakzaky in that place?

SK Usman: If he was there I would not have made the phone call.

Note: Femi Falana said he is not comfortable with this answer. The Judge interjected and said what he meant is that Sheikh Zakzaky was not there.

Femi Falana SAN completed his cross examination.

The next witness is Col Babayo Muhammad, one of the murderous criminals that executed the Zaria Genocide.

Conclusion

I wrote this court proceeding to show how empty the Trump-up charges against Sheikh Zakzaky are by the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers. This guy is their principal witness and you can imagine his mountains of lies. Most of his answers are "I don't know" and "I forgot". How can an innocent man be convicted with such mountains of lies?

Thank you!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: At The Court Room Of The Illegal & Unlawful Trial Of Sheikh Zakzaky by austinsmat(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2020
Buhari release this man abeg
Re: At The Court Room Of The Illegal & Unlawful Trial Of Sheikh Zakzaky by dvdwed(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2020
He will release him, after all the gragra Dasuki is now a free man.

(1) (Reply)

What A Director Said About Buhari’s Minister That Most People Would Not Like. / Okowa Advocates Constitutional Role For Traditional Rulers / Fg Commences N30,000 Grants For Taxi, Bus, Okada, Keke Napep, Uber, Bolt Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.