Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? (425 Views)

What Are Some Common Mistakes That Parents Make, But Don't Realize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by Sleepaway(f): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Why don't they listen when a relation or someone in their close circle tells them their kids are spoilt.
But once an outsider says it, they tend to take it more seriously.

What's the reason?
Is it lack of trust or just a normal thing?
Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by vickydankal(f): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Sleepaway:
Why don't they listen when a relation or someone in their close circle tells them their kids are spoilt.

What's the reason?

It is mothers who failed in raising their children always do this,
Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by Sleepaway(f): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Right?
Lately I came across one I told her to watch her kids and all suddenly she picked offence and started saying all kids are like that, in my mind I was like nope just your kids undecided
vickydankal:

It is mothers who failed in raising their children always do this,

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by longetivity(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2020
GOD bless our MOTHERS
Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2020
It is called "see finish".

Maybe they know you too for an unruly behavior so they don't consider you the right person to judge someone else's character. Hence their preference for a neutral jury.
Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by frozen70(f): 11:18am On Nov 27, 2020
Sleepaway:

What's the reason?

Because of mother's live for their children, biological, it's difficult for them to see the wrong in thir children and still accept it from the public view

If you want to tell a mother about her spoilt child, do that in private but I'd you do it in the public she will react

When you do that in private you have clip her wings to react any how
Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by Sleepaway(f): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Hmm that's another angle
But is it a reasonable reason?¿
Sha Nigerians and "see finish"
CalliDora1:
It is called "see finish".

Maybe they know you too for an unruly behavior so they don't consider you the right person to judge someone else's character. Hence their preference for a neutral jury.

Re: Why Is It That Parents (mother's) Always Do This? by Sleepaway(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Hmm
frozen70:

Because of mother's live for their children, biological, it's difficult for them to see the wrong in thir children and still accept it from the public view

If you want to tell a mother about her spoilt child, do that in private but I'd you do it in the public she will react

When you do that in private you have clip her wings to react any how

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Grateful For In 2020 / 20 Signs That You Have A Gifted Child / What's The Most Important Thing A Mother Can Do For Her Children ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.