Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken (896 Views)

Colin Powell, 84, Dies From Covid / Twitter Permanently Suspends Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell And Others / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Sidney Powell Releases the Kraken — Drops Typo-Riddled, Befuddling Election Fraud Lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan on Behalf of Not Donald Trump

The Kraken has been released. If — that is — the Kraken is a pair of befuddling, typo-addled lawsuits.

Sidney Powell, the attorney who was unceremoniously thrown under the bus and cut loose by other members of President Donald Trump’s legal team, has released lawsuit filings in Georgia and Michigan alleging election fraud. The Georgia lawsuit is being filed in United States Districct court.

Wait, that doesn’t look right. Let’s try that again.

Powell is filing suit in the Northern Distrcoict of Georgia.

Yes, Powell badly whiffed on the spelling of “district” twice in the first nine words of her legal filing — a most auspicious beginning.

Those typos were just a harbinger of things to come. The word ballots appears as “abllots,” Washington D.C. is referred to as the “District of Colombia,” and the name of one of their witnesses is misspelled in two different ways. There are also sentence fragments, and format errors galore.

As to the substance of the documents, there isn’t any. Much of the complaint centers on already debunked claims involving Dominion Voting Systems. Other bizarre conspiracies are alleged — much of it a rehash of what Powell has said elsewhere.

Powell was reportedly cut loose from Trump’s legal team amid complaints from the president that his lawyers are “fools” who are making him “look bad.”

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/sidney-powell-releases-the-kraken-drops-typo-riddled-befuddling-election-fraud-lawsuits-in-georgia-and-michigan-on-behalf-of-not-donald-trump/

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2020
here's her full complaint. cheesy

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2020

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2020
This is an actual part of her filing in Michigan
this joke is just too much grin

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2020
And it goes on in many pages of her filing.

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by haffaze777(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2020
Trump is Cumming grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by basilico: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Leftists are being forced to read it to look for typos.
End game. They have read it

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Jashub: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Op, so you are mocking the doccument to undermine the credibility of the facts contained in the complaint...abi?

No wonder why all the articles discussing the complaint talk about “typos” and ridicule it!

So morons like you won’t actually read the complaint for yourself.

Trump won.

Demonrats and their fake news hand maidens are trying to steal the election. Period

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
Op, so you are mocking the doccument to undermine the credibility of the facts contained in the complaint...abi?

No wonder why all the articles discussing the complaint talk about “typos” and ridicule it!

So morons like you won’t actually read the complaint for yourself.

Trump won.

Demonrats and their fake news hand maidens are trying to steal the election. Period

What facts are there when you can't prove the facts? We need real evidence we can see, hear, feel or touch
Senses you and basilico don't have

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Jashub: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:

What facts are there when you can't prove the facts? We need real evidence we can see, hear, feel or touch
Senses you and basilico don't have
[/s] Use your head here. This is a lawsuit and it follows a process; so let the process be followed. And stop trying to undermine the process through misinformation. Or are you the judge of this case... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Use your head here. This is a lawsuit and it follows a process; so let the process be followed. And stop trying to undermine the process through misinformation. Or are you the judge of this case... undecided

Empty skull
Frivolous lawsuit that she did not file donald trump as plaintiff
It will be thrown out just like the last 37 cases. Fool

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Jashub: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2020
Obrigardo:

Empty skull
Frivolous lawsuit that she did not file donald trump as plaintiff
It will be thrown out just like the last 37 cases. Fool
You are more gullible than I thought. FYI the more lawsuits thrown out, the more the case will be taken to SCOTUS. Now if that happens, do you think Sleepy Joe and his miscreants will have a chance of winning when the verdict becomes 6-3 in favor of Trump? undecided. Olodo answer me

3 Likes

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Obrigardo: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2020
Jashub:
You are more gullible than I thought. FYI the more lawsuits thrown out, the more the case will be taken to SCOTUS? Now if that happens, do you think Sleepy Joe and his miscreants will have a chance of winning when the verdict becomes 6-3 in favor of Trump? undecided. Olodo answer me

I'm responding to a delusional fool. Reality will kick in soon for you, or not
I'll give you time, i'll be back in two weeks idiot, cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by Jashub: 11:17am On Nov 27, 2020
Obrigardo:

I'm responding to a delusional fool. Reality will kick in soon for you, or not
I'll give you time, i'll be back in two weeks idiot, cheesy
Olodo, you cannot reason deep, that is why you easily draw narrow conclusions on matters that are more complex than your level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by somebody02: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2020
*not on her side.

I'm sure she didn't type this, probably a paralegal or a junior lawyer.

Well, bad on her for not reading through before filing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by 5thcolm(m): 1:10am On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:
You are more gullible than I thought. FYI the more lawsuits thrown out, the more the case will be taken to SCOTUS. Now if that happens, do you think Sleepy Joe and his miscreants will have a chance of winning when the verdict becomes 6-3 in favor of Trump? undecided. Olodo answer me

Nigeria is doing you.

So you think SCOTUS judges are crackheads abi.

Judges that republicans/Trump elected are throwing cases out simply cause Trump lawyers cannot testify under oath that they have evidence of fraud.

The SCOTUS is like any other court that looks at evidence. If they they can't testify under oath and can't produce an admissible evidence, no show

2 Likes

Re: Breaking - Sidney Powell Finally Releases The Kraken by bjtinz: 6:34am On Nov 29, 2020
Jashub:

Stop that scotus line,pls. It's makes you guys look stupid.

That you even expect us to take Powell serious just shows how intense your delusions are.

Abi CIA and Hugo Chavez are no longer planning thier covert mission as she alleged? shocked

Effing, shameless clowns.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Deploys 3 Nuclear-capable Bombers To Syria( Pic) / Hungary Said Will Not Allow EU Weapons Pass Territory To Ukraine / Pregnant Woman Pictured On Stretcher Dies With Her Baby After Ukraine Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.