Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,392 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' (1332 Views)

Letter With Poisonous Ricin Sent To Obama / Beyonce Writes A Letter To Obama / Voting Machines Altering Votes From Obama To Romney In Pennsylvania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' by ngodus: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 21, 2011
some of the black libyans do look like kenyans.

at least in a couple of photos i saw.

similar facial features, sort of.

as per the topic, even if such a letter exists [doubtful], i'm not sure obama can do anything much per se.

he's not the sole decision maker.
Re: Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' by plappville(f): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2011
Maybe that was why Obama said GAdafi should handoff.
What I know is that he cannot take that decision by himself.
Re: Gaddafi Write A Letter To Obama: 'to My Dear Obama, Our Son' by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2011
Wouldnt be surprised if the crisis is resolved with political reforms that may involve oppositions in government. Its all about interests!

(1) (Reply)

Victorious Catalan Separatists Claim Mandate To Break With Spain / BREAKING NEWS: US Military Kill World Deadliest Terrorist Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi / 'over 300 Taliban Terrorists Killed In Panjshir Battle': Afghan Resistance Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.