Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State (310 Views)

Kidnappers Kill Funke Olakunrin, Daughter Of Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos) / Kidnappers Kill Father Clement Ugwu & Dump His Corpse In The Bush (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by onebani: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2020
Oba Adegoke Adeusi, the Olufon of Ifon under Ose Local Government Area Ondo State, has been murdered by gunmen suspected to be kidnappers.

The monarch, first class traditional ruler was returning to his palace from Akure, the state capital, when he was killed.

A security source told our correspondent that Oba Adeusi was earlier kidnapped before he was killed.

https://www.onebaniblog.com/kidnappers-kill-monarch-in-ondo-state/

The source said, "The king had earlier attended the meeting with all Obas in Akure and while on his way he was kidnapped which caused apprehension in the community.

"But while we were trying to ensure his rescue, we saw that he had already been killed by the kidnappers. It is very sad.”

Oba Adewusi was said to have been hit by bullets and was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owo, where he was confirmed dead.

According to Tribune Online, the state governor, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu, rushed to the hospital after he was informed of the incident.

Use The Link Below To Read More;
https://www.onebaniblog.com/kidnappers-kill-monarch-in-ondo-state/

Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by fijiano202(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2020
Gone are the days when Kings are strong and mighty...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by Clementz0(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2020
Where the heck was the amotekun This is a huge slap to the State, I guess when this so called gunmen start focusing on the elites they will know insecurity is all over Nigeria
Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by ABCthingx: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Other kings should not be at ease. If it can happen to King Adegoke then it can happen to them too.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by kabillionaire(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2020
as a custodian of tradition, you're supposed to carry one small juju for body.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by jawalis(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Everything had turned fully upside down. Nobody is secured in Nigeria.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by Jossbab27: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
God help us in Nigeria...
This problem of insecurity now calls for a great attention
Re: Kidnappers Kill Monarch In Ondo State by vicmac09(m): 7:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Clementz0:
Where the heck was the amotekun This is a huge slap to the State, I guess when this so called gunmen start focusing on the elites they will know insecurity is all over Nigeria

Amotekun wey I see their truck on Thursday dey carry fulani about in Akure. I thought it's an arrest at first but I saw no one was with them at the back of the truck. They even passed my side twice that night.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Allegedly Raping Seven Teenagers In Jos. PHOTOS / A 40 Year Old Fake Doctor, And Her Assistant Were Arrested By Eastern Cape Poli / NDLEA Arrests 70-years-old Drug Supplier For Bandits In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.