Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,350 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO (1997 Views)

New Chief Of Army Staff Reshuffles Top Military Command & Makes New Appointments / Enugu Police Command Makes Statement About Natural Gas Fire / 'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Biafrannuke: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2020
we respect no saboteurs in Ipob no matter how highly placed.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
Biafrannuke:
we respect no saboteurs in Ipob no matter how highly placed.

Yes he is a saboteur for not allowing his religious beliefs to be insulted by our leader.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Yujin(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
From this video, there's nothing wrong that Uche Mefor said. Religion should be the least of the concern now for IPOB when even Israel and Saudi Arabia are neither 100% monoreligious. He rightly said all should focus on the project and eschew any sort of bigotry. The next step by Uche Mefor will help clarify the whole issue. The IPOB leadership will do well to learn and correct some issues he raised if they were actually happening in those quarters like he mentioned.
All Hail Biafra.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by crossfire(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nama cownu
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by WilyWily: 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is old video,
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by gidgiddy: 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Mazi Uche Mefor second in Command of IPOB went live on Facebook yesterday explaining why he quit the struggle.
He emphasized his religion Christianity was constantly attacked by Nnamdi Kanu on radio and he was called an idol worshiper.
He made mention of the Jewish star which is added to the Biafra flag by Nnamdi Kanu stating that Biafra is not your personal property and if you feel your religion is good you shouldn't force it on your neighbors. According to him the hardest war to win is religious war.
He has endured this religious abuse too much and cant take it any longer stating that Biafra has become a religious thing under Nnamdi kanu...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJiWZNfY6tI

https://www.facebook.com/mystatenews/videos/667443043937410/

This video is almost a year old
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by engrchykae(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Yes na. You insult his religion and he doesnt like it he is a useless man he must like it.
from where uche hails from, everything got a price,just raise the price.
If you comes to his house and show interest in any of his properties,he will tell you the price and if you pay,he will remove the property and hand them over to you.
For now,mefor people shouldn't be taken seriously until biafra is achieved,when it comes to making profit when biafra have been achieved,mefor people can be needed,for now,they are danger to movements,they live for individualistic profits.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by lastempero: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Uche what's your next move you useless man

You just proved me right once again,the fact that 90% of Nnamdi followers are mentally unstable.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nonsense and IPOB...

If you are igbo and you take IPOB seriously then ego ejiri nuo nne gi bu counterfeit.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Ojiofor: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
mcbreeze:
This is pointless. Has he ever stopped anyone from worshiping? He always say on broadcast that anybody can worship anything you want to worship as far as it is not undermining others freedom.

I don't see this as a reason.

MNK shouldn't have made IPOB a Jewish cult group.MNK is the most tactless freedom fighter I have ever seen.Anyway his aim was never to achieve Biafra but for vainglory,clout and wealth.His brainwashed followers will insult the living day light out of Mefor not minding whether he is saying the truth or not.IPOB is going down.
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and IPOB...

If you are igbo and you take IPOB seriously then ego ejiri nuo nne gi bu counterfeit.

Owu gi ne re de counterfeit anumanu
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Okoroawusa: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Owu gi ne re de counterfeit anumanu
Nna isokwa na ndi IPOB?
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by PapaNwaeje: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Christistruth00:

Have you Just discovered that Nnamdi Kanu is running a Blood Cult? Didn't you see the Dragon on the new Biafran flag?

Rev 12 v 7-9 niv

7 Then war broke out in heaven. Michael(P) and his angels fought against the dragon,(Q) and the dragon and his angels(R) fought back. 8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. 9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent(S) called the devil,(T) or Satan,(U) who leads the whole world astray.(V) He was hurled to the earth,(W) and his angels with him.

Jesus Christ has started opening Uche Mefors eyes by the time his eyes are fully opened he will understand that God's divine Plan is for one Nigeria

See them, no it's Krishna. grin angry
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
lastempero:

You just proved me right once again,the fact that 90% of my village people
and my father are mentally unstable.
I knew it
Re: IPOB Second In Command Makes Video Opens Up Why He Left Kanu - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink your deputy leader left because of religion...

When I tell you the way Nnamdi Kanu is going about this religious something isnt right you call me afonja.
Satan betrayed God upon everything God did for him Satan was not satisfied he was busy looking for a way to dethrone God and that landed Satan in his present condition today. And that is exactly the case of uche mefor presently.

I have told you countless times that, you are wasting your time you and your paymasters cannot change our minds because we are mentally tough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today's Nigerian Newspapers Front-page / FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.