Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos (21140 Views)

Alex Otti Visits Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Abia People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Ajibel(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
suko2003:
I thought Sanwo should be in Alapere

Maybe they visited before he left undecided
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
Please when will fashola go to Imo state and start making demands for yorubas there too?

Like say Yoruba dey there
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Fahdiga:
This one legged imp should STFU. the same Ndi Imo you neglected when you were the governor of Imo state

I thought the guy delivered during his time as governor

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Farki: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
He's right I have many girlfriends from Imo state and I want them to enjoy. grin
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Fixed.

WHY THE FLIP IS THIS GUY SO ANNOYING?!?!

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by bendike: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Sanwo-olu should budget for a new seat.
grin
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by wellmax(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
Igbos always licking Yoruba asses.

Show me where a Yoruba politician goes to the SE for such aimless visits.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by vioment: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Shame no dey catch Mr statue.

Lagos #1 Sanwo olu, need to care for any and every Nigerian citizen and other legal foreigners in his state. There should be no soliciting to him or other leaders about that.

You should be talking to sanwo olu or vice versa about state cooperation on projects or some progressive idea. Not about telling him to treat imos like this or that.

The mumuism of these so called leaders is pathetic.
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Seyzcham91(m): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin abi na, make i mention you to test am
BabaIbo:

It is on top of that box you always type when you want make a reply/quote...

Or you can use the code which is ;*D, remove the star and space in between the semicolon and capital D.
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by sholay4star: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Sanwo-olu should budget for a new seat.

Upon all the billions emarked on budget!
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Asslickers at it again

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
i doubt the inteligence of the nigerian population when it comes to making choice of the people that govern us . y are we so gulible in this regard?. See the quality of mind , people, (rochas, buhari, yahaya bello) we elect to occupy political office, and reject bright mind, learned men, technocrats, that wil take us to promise land. we mumu ogrin
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Destroyerofyeeb: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Don't mind these useless nyamuri tribe. Their selfish interests is all they care about
Yamiriflathead:
Please when will fashola go to Imo state and start making demands for yorubas there too?
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by bluecircle470: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Fashola ko, ambode ni
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

I thought the guy delivered during his time as governor
Deliver what? the man just wasted the goodwill people bestowed on him. he has lost the respect of every Igbo man
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by tabletguy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
blacknp:
Zombie ethnic Bigot, that is why you will remain a failure in Nigeria, You will never fill out an application in America that they will ask your state of origin, I know you haven’t entered aero plane before, but I will stoop low to try & take my time to educate you. Me as a migrant from Nigeria, which State will I put as origin Ohio, or Florida?
Juliusmalema:

Wise man, What is the difference between California and Georgia.

By your logic then there is no need for state government.

Rochas is 100 percent inorder.
let me shed some light here.
my dad retired as a federal director, ministry of health and UNICEF USA.
he has double masters in epidemiology and public health and he thought medical students at the Oklahoma State University Tulsa campus for 25 years.
I am doing some studying in Ukraine myself but the pandemic has got us all stranded in Nigeria.
so I showed this arguments to my dad and he laughed.
he said many things which I will summarize.
THE USA MAKE USE OF THE 'STATE OR PROVINCIAL' SYSTEM ALOT!
sorry if one of you does not agree with me but no hard feelings. infact, he said some universities consider admission based on catchment areas (states) just as we have in the Nigerian laws. you mentioned a migrant form...migrants are not asked for their state of origin but for the country of origin and sometimes, their province. But it is worthy to quickly add that foreigners who have obtained the green card will become the citizen of that state that domiciled their residency permit. (states have different or varying residency laws)
Another example is the USA elections. just see how important votes from each states are! infact USA elections are all revolving round this same 'state system'
My dad said if you are going to be profiled by any security or federal agent, the usual question starts with 'where are you from' or 'where do you live?' he however said you should not think they are asking for where you sleep every night. rather they are asking for where you are from or where you have your residency domiciled!
in fact this is so true because if you tell that officer that "hey my house is just five blocks away from queens lane" he will quickly add; "are you from there?"
so if an officer asks you where you live itx better to answer this way "five blocks from queens lane but I am from Alabama"
...my points may not agree with yours. But this answers were provided by a man who has been in the USA since 1975.
again no hard feelings...please let's do away with insults and be ready to learn. there is nothing glorifying about travelling abroad. the problems of Nigeria is what has made it something we all wanna do.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Ojayk(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
So what will Hope Uzodinma request from his Lagos State colleague?

Hope no one is trying to undermine the powers/duties of the sitting Governor?

We all know its about 2023.

Please embark on your consultations and leave Imo people alone.

Did he ever visit Fashola or Ambode when he was a sitting Governor for Imo state?
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by zudozz: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2020
Too bad I cant slap this okorocha in the face..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
These people are self serving shameless asslickin bastards....while other governors from the SW and the north came to commemorate with the governor on the distruction of Lagos at the glee of ipob miscreants, this stupid SE leaders are coming to the west to lobby for the interest of their people alone..... it's so bad that they can't even lobby for all indigbo but they coming for the selfish interest of their states alone.... shameless hypocritical asslickin flatin0 bastards....I spit on their heads

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by kingsavage: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Same way an American will fill an application form in Nigeria and nobody asks them about their state of origin.

Haven't you noticed that you ain't making any sense.

You entered airplane and still reasoning as someone in a tricycle.
jesu!! grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by SoNature(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Like say Yoruba dey there

Dem dey but not many
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by iyapont: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Seyzcham91:
how you dey do this smile emoji wey dey open teeth here for nairaland? i like to know how to do it
at the top of your comment,there are many emojis,just click on the one u need that's all
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by TestingNV: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
Hhppycare:
Dear brothers and sisters , if you can see this post right now . I am on my knees crying please do not ignore, .i know things are hard but I beg you in the name of God, please from the little you have, please help with no matter how much. I am married, a father of two and I am very down at this moment. Things haven't been going smoothly for me this time from my menial jobs due to owings. We have been hungry for days now , the kids has been drinking garri and is now affecting their health. I need to buy food and kerosene. . Please help me. Please help us. We are starving. I beg any kind hearted brothers and sisters on this forum Any amount please. I pray God bless anyone that gives me anything. Please. 3_1_3_5_8_38_6_09 first bank

OKWAKPAM EMEKA HOPE the shameless beggar

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Ndibunna: 3:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
tabletguy:

let me shed some light here.
my dad retired as a federal director, ministry of health and UNICEF USA.
he has double masters in epidemiology and public health and he thought medical students at the Oklahoma State University Texas campus for 25 years.
I am doing some studying in Ukraine myself but the pandemic has got us all stranded in Nigeria.
so I showed this arguments to my dad and he laughed.
he said many things which I will summarize.
THE USA MAKE USE OF THE 'STATE OR PROVINCIAL' SYSTEM ALOT!
sorry if one of you does not agree with me but no hard feelings. infact, he said some universities consider admission based on catchment areas (states) just as we have in the Nigerian laws. you mentioned a migrant form...migrants are not asked for their state of origin but for the country of origin and sometimes, their province. But it is worthy to quickly add that foreigners who have obtained the green card will become the citizen of that state that domiciled their residency permit. (states have different or varying residency laws)
Another example is the USA elections. just see how important votes from each states are! infact USA elections are all revolving round this same 'state system'
My dad said if you are going to be profiled by any security or federal agent, the usual question starts with 'where are you from' or 'where do you live?' he however said you should not think they are asking for where you sleep every night. rather they are asking for where you are from or where you have your residency domiciled!
in fact this is so true because if you tell that officer that "hey my house is just five blocks away from queens lane" he will quickly add; "are you from there?"
so if an officer asks you where you live itx better to answer this way "five blocks from queens lane but I am from Alabama"
...my points may not agree with yours. But this answers were provided by a man who has been in the USA since 1975.
again no hard feelings...please let's do away with insults and be ready to learn. there is nothing glorifying about travelling abroad. the problems of Nigeria is what has made it something we all wanna do.
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Yeyenairaland(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
The worst thing that happened to IMO state and the people of IMO is the 8 years this buffoon spent as the governor
shocked cry cry cry
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Oxojun84: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2020
see below

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by BabaIbo: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2020
Seyzcham91:
grin abi na, make i mention you to test am

Correct cheesy
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
Are you alright?
TheLionofLasigi:
These people are self serving shameless asslickin bastards....while other governors from the SW and the north came to commemorate with the governor on the distruction of Lagos at the glee of ipob miscreants, this stupid SE leaders are coming to the west to lobby for the interest of their people alone..... it's so bad that they can't even lobby for all indigbo but they coming for the selfish interest of their states alone.... shameless hypocritical [s]asslickin flatin0 bastards....I spit on their heads[/s]

Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by marsman: 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Better welfare for the developers of Lagos, no be them get Lagos anymore
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Okunammiri(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Quite an insensitive statement from you. Wow...

Well Sorry to tell you, it is all you have, take the law into your hands, you end up like the toll gate Endsars victims. [/quote]
Re: Okorocha Visits Sanwo-Olu, Solicits For Better Welfare For Imo People In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
tutin:
Are you alright?

Ask your welfare begger leaders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Will Rather Die Than Fail My Supporters / Atiku Also Used Fake Pry., Secondary Sch. Certificates To Run For President -BAT / EFCC To Arrest Priests Over Atuche’s N45 Million Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.