Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,039 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ski Field - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ski Field (532 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For Field Agents / Mobile Data Collection Solution And Application That Empowers Field Teams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ski Field by Ellaanddevil: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2020
The Beijing Winter Olympic Games is held in Chongli District of Zhangjiakou. There are several ski resorts, one of which is Taiwu ski resort, which has a large scale with a drop of more than 500 meters. There are also dozens of ski tracks, the longest of which is 3 kilometers, and there are 4 cable cars. It is really huge.
The most amazing thing is that there are pet foster care, as well as the place where pets play with snow. It's amazing to play snow with pets .I really want to try what it's like to play snow with pets .
Re: Ski Field by Eshfor: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2021
Hmm, the description is really good. Is this resort listed on http://bluehouseskis.com ? It would be interesting to read more about this ski resort. Find out its pros and cons. My family and I don't often go to other resorts that we haven't been to,but sometimes we want variety. We usually go to Keystone, Colorado, or to the Steamboat that's in Colorado, too. But these are quite famous resorts and there are a lot of people there, sometimes you just want to relax quietly with family and friends, drink mulled wine or hot chocolate, but when there are a lot of people and noise around, this is impossible. I would also like to know what quality of food and how clean the rooms are in Taiwu?

(1) (Reply)

SNAP,CLICK AND WIN BIG / No Subsidy Removal / The Red Carpet Of Golden Globe Award 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.