Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

No One Yet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No One Yet (384 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Yet by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2020
So many promises and failures, disappointments in all my life... I am just tired of this life already I have cried and cried and cried but nobody really wants to understand and listen to me. Thou I get more harsh comments that are even adding more to my depression. One thing some people don't understand is that the table can turn at any moment. No one prays to be down all we need is Grace and Favour to stand fit. Please NL family listen to my cry please I beg you all client the link to read the post Pls https://www.nairaland.com/6270963/please
Re: No One Yet by frozen70(f): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
So many promises and failures, disappointments in all my life... I am just tired of this life already I have cried and cried and cried but nobody really wants to understand and listen to me. Thou I get more harsh comments that are even adding more to my depression. One thing some people don't understand is that the table can turn at any moment. No one prays to be down all we need is Grace and Favour to stand fit. Please NL family listen to my cry please I beg you all client the link to read the post Pls https://www.nairaland.com/6270963/please

What is the real problem with you
Re: No One Yet by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Good morning to you... I am a single father of 2 little kids 2 and 4yrs old. My wife left us on the 5th of Sep this year 2020. Things have been so hard for me no work nothing is moving not at all. I have cried and done so many things even helping some car dealers here in NL to repost and resell their cars so that I will be giving any amount once sold. I have been struggling so very hard to survive and take care of my family. But nothing nothing is working out to date. My wife decided to listen to her friend's advice and left since till now. Since then the load became so heavy and worse on me. My kids are not going to school even the lesson they used to go which is 14k per month for their both I couldn't afford that now I'm always at home with them. I can't even go out to hustle now I do back my son while loading blocks in a truck at a block industry here and the pay is very very low that I will work all day and go home with just money for indomie for the kids. So I have been crying for an assistant from NL family to assist me I want to start up an indomie cooking business here it was a brother who told me about it and since then I don go make all the information and with this, I swear down my kids no go hungry and suffer again. At least before January by God's grace, I will be able to save enough to put them in school or even a lesson. Please if you can check all my other posts I have been crying for a long I know what I am facing at times kids' sickness, all they need, etc which I can't even afford to take care of.
frozen70:

What is the real problem with you
Re: No One Yet by frozen70(f): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
Good morning to you... I am a single father of 2 little kids 2 and 4yrs old. My wife left us on the 5th of Sep this year 2020. Things have been so hard for me no work nothing is moving not at all. I have cried and done so many things even helping some car dealers here in NL to repost and resell their cars so that I will be giving any amount once sold. I have been struggling so very hard to survive and take care of my family. But nothing nothing is working out to date. My wife decided to listen to her friend's advice and left since till now. Since then the load became so heavy and worse on me. My kids are not going to school even the lesson they used to go which is 14k per month for their both I couldn't afford that now I'm always at home with them. I can't even go out to hustle now I do back my son while loading blocks in a truck at a block industry here and the pay is very very low that I will work all day and go home with just money for indomie for the kids. So I have been crying for an assistant from NL family to assist me I want to start up an indomie cooking business here it was a brother who told me about it and since then I don go make all the information and with this, I swear down my kids no go hungry and suffer again. At least before January by God's grace, I will be able to save enough to put them in school or even a lesson. Please if you can check all my other posts I have been crying for a long I know what I am facing at times kids' sickness, all they need, etc which I can't even afford to take care of.

I understand you at this point but pls believe God

You can send your children to your parents wherever they are and put them in public school so that you can sort yourself out it's more difficult as a single father to handle children and not so difficult for single mothers but they have the ability to manipulate things because they are mothers

Sorry about all and believe in God
Re: No One Yet by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
My mother is an aged sick woman in the village even struggling to hold herself. My younger brother is there with her. I'm just tired of this life already. Thanks any way. I'm just getting almost the same reply from everyone and I still give the same reply in my previous posts. Na person whey wear shoes know where dey pain am
frozen70:

I understand you at this point but pls believe God

You can send your children to your parents wherever they are and put them in public school so that you can sort yourself out it's more difficult as a single father to handle children and not so difficult for single mothers but they have the ability to manipulate things because they are mothers

Sorry about all and believe in God
Re: No One Yet by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
My mother is an aged sick woman in the village even struggling to hold herself. My younger brother is there with her. I'm just tired of this life already. Thanks any way. I'm just getting almost the same reply from everyone and I still give the same reply in my previous posts. Na person whey wear shoes know where dey pain am

It is well in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: No One Yet by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
Amen even God self has abandoned me to suffer. Cos only the prayers I and my daughter fires every morning and night alone, at least for the sake of this littke kids he should just forgive and open ways for me.
frozen70:

It is well in Jesus name, Amen
Re: No One Yet by frozen70(f): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
MondayUche:
Amen even God self has abandoned me to suffer. Cos only the prayers I and my daughter fires every morning and night alone, at least for the sake of this littke kids he should just forgive and open ways for me.

God is planning big for you and your family, give him time
Re: No One Yet by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
Amen sha, na make we never give up to ghost before then. Thank you so much Ma
frozen70:

God is planning big for you and your family, give him time
Re: No One Yet by Baueress: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2020
Op, double your hustle.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Plots Of Land For Sale At Anambra State(don't Miss This) / Family Secrets / Man Catches Prophet Red-handed Sleeping With His Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.