Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Holy Gang - Jappofficial - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Holy Gang - Jappofficial (179 Views)

Jappofficial - Freedom (official Audio) / Keeping Up With Jappofficial, Episode 1: Hustle / Download Eli Mp3 By Upper X Ft Okpo Records Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Gang - Jappofficial by AfroBeatDiary: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
JappOfficial tagged this episode "Holy Gang" with the caption below.

Where I came from, people always have a picture and the perspective of who a Christian should be in their mind hence they labelled anyone outside their scope as either not born again or a backslider. In dressing they believes Christians are not meant to wear designers for the purpose of modesty but how do we decide what is modest or moderate? People like me who have asked tough questions in the past are tagged rebel and growing up in such environment was tough. But amidst all these, we still engage in kingdom advancement not minding the opinions of people, opinions don't pay the bills after all. Christianity is a way of life not the brand of church you attend of the style of cloth you put on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAtrRng9VfQ

(1) (Reply)

HARRYSONG - Falling For You Lyrics / Download Mp3: Apostle Itswell Ft Amb.tim-my Season / Peruzzi Ft Fireboy — southy Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.