Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Gunner Shares His Dream. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Gunner Shares His Dream. (855 Views)

That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner / Jude Ighalo Shares His Throwback Photo; Says "Money Is Good" / Pictures Show 10 Years Harry Kane As A Gunner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gunner Shares His Dream. by damoche07(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2007
Dateline;Nov 3,2007. HITV SPORTS.       Its eleven minutes into the second half,fabregas on the ball,he passess to rosicky who dribbles Rio Ferdinand and floors ever easy VIGIC.he slots a pass to Obafemi Martins.Whats he goin to do with the ball.He shoots and what,what ,what a goal.Its a goaaaaaaaaaaaaal.What a blistering shot that is.Can he really do what Henry did for Arsenal/He seems to av the ability.What a buy he has been for Arsenal.Wenger has proved himself right once again.Headline. THE SUN NEWSPAPERS UK.NOVEMBER 4,2007. MARTINS STINGS UNITED.
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2007
that is a kind of dream that a man do have after departing from paraga joint grin
That dream is also similar to the one Topeorekoy had about 2007/2008 premier league final
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by topeorekoy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2007
dason4life,

[size=8pt]JEDI[/size] dey ur body. i no say [b]paraga [/b] joint is not afr from ur crib. keep drinking ur SEPE.
The guy was only sharing his dreams and pls no let my [size=8pt]WINCH[/size] hunt u
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2007
Birds of same feather flocks

Imagine two guys having the same dream after departing from a local bar by the road side
the two dreams are based on arsenal victory.
Tell me if both of of you aren't drunk why should you dream of winning a trophy when your future is how to raise players that will fixture in COCACOLA LEAGUE next season
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by A40(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2007
dason4life:

Birds of same feather flocks

Imagine two guys having the same dream after departing from a local bar by the road side
the two dreams are based on arsenal victory.
Tell me if both of of you aren't drunk why should you dream of winning a trophy when your future is how to raise players that will fixture in COCACOLA LEAGUE next season
You say we dont matter and still you never fail to show your whack ass posts on our thread, You groupies have issues
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2007
@A-40

Why do you leave me alone dem send you to me?
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by topeorekoy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2007
dason4life:

@A-40

Why do you leave me alone them send you to me?

them send am to u oh. why dont u too stop talking abt arsenal. any arsenal thread u c, u'll jump in and saw RUN DOWN. u too go have NIGHTMARE 2NITE that u were relegated.

it seems u were an arsenal fan b4 mourinho came into the picture, can feel it in ur blood cos u always av something to say abt the gooners
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2007
@ topeorekoy

I love to tease all arsenal's fan because it gives my JOY imagine i was
very happy when i learnt that Henry has gone to Barca.

And for your question, I have
never and will never be a fan of HUNTERS
Let me ask you a question,
Why do you think Henry left Arsenal despite the fact that he extended his contract?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by krap(m): 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2007
dason4life:

@ topeorekoy

I love to tease all arsenal's fan because it gives my JOY imagine i was
very happy when i learnt that Henry has gone to Barca.

And for your question, I have
never and will never be a fan of HUNTERS
Let me ask you a question,
Why do you think Henry left Arsenal despite the fact that he extended his contract?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

abeg ask them

up blues jare cool
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by topeorekoy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2007
dason4life ,

U r suppose to answer the question since u know more abt ARSENAL than the real fan of the club. u just dey follow arsenal up and down. abeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggg face ur CHELSKI. leave us to play in the coca cola premiership.

want to ask u a question. WHICH YEAR DID U START SUPPORTING CHELSEA?
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2007
krap:

abeg ask them

up blues jare cool

Na so my guy. We will keep the blue flag flying from stamford to Emirate
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2007
You r suppose to answer the question since u know more about ARSENAL than the real fan of the club. u just dey follow arsenal up and down. abeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggg face your CHELSKI. leave us to play in the coca cola premiership.

want to ask u a question. WHICH YEAR DID You START SUPPORTING CHELSEA?[/font][/color]
[quote][/quote]

[color=#000099]I joined CHELSEA as a fan when BABAYARO was one of chelsea's player.
Has that answered you?
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by topeorekoy(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
dason4life:

I joined CHELSEA as a fan when BABAYARO was one of chelsea's player.
Has that answered you?

U HAVENT. i said YEAR.
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2007
Satisfied? grin
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by A40(m): 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2007
@dason4life
And we are supposed to believe that you groupies started following chelsea in the year 2004, and to answer your question anybody who posts crap on a gunner thread would definitely need to get me of their ass, DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by krap(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2007
A-40:

@dason4life
And we are supposed to believe that you groupies started following chelsea in the year 2004, and to answer your question anybody who posts crap on a gunner thread would definitely need to get me of their ass, DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?

i won't mind leaving you on my ass only if you will act as a deodorizer cheesy

all 4 the blues jare cool
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2007
I can't shout
I joined Chelsea in 1999
Believe it or go to hell
Re: A Gunner Shares His Dream. by A40(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2007
walks in the thread and gives krap and dason4life the one fingered salute

Bloody liar,

@krap
Your name alone says it all, it would make no sense crossing swords with you but if you wanna bring it bring it

(1) (Reply)

Polo Players? / Barry Bonds Is The New Home Run King! / Wenger Is Wingerless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.