Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 (21278 Views)

Fc Astana Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 1) On 28th November 2019 / Paris Saint-Gemain Vs Liverpool: UCL (2 - 1) On 28th November 2018 / Watford Vs Manchester United - (2 - 4) On 28th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Bawofss(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
KINGKONG:

Download EC tunnel pro VPN on playstore, then use a working data to open the app to enable the tweak servers to load

Then subscribe to MTN YouTube plans, the N50 naira own by sending VP1 to 131

Then open the VPN and choose MTN YouTube server and browse unlimited (Expires after 24hours)
pls i need u to educate me more on dis......can i av ur WhatsApp number?
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by rolams(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are right,I hate the mentality of saving for the next match while the present match is not done.Salah shouldn't have been removed.Against Atlanta klopp was resting players because of this match, now he is resting players because of the next match and we didn't win both matches what's the essence.Mourinho takes every match very serious.

We are on the same chapter Boss!
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Eastlink:
If Liverpool despite all these injuries see top 4 this season, it will be a big achievement for Klopp.

The title is a two horse race between
1. Tottenham
2. Chelsea

What real teams have Chelsea played so far this season... Name them. I will wait. tongue

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Skmoda360(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Chance for Chelsea to go on top tomorrow.
That's if Tottenham no flog una grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Tamel(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
rolams:

You are not getting my point. Read all over again! Jones is creative in the midfield while Henderson can play from the right back. The whole right flank was empty because Jones can't overlap. He only won single tackle at the back. Williams was covering the spot and that leaves our center open.

If you watched the first half of the game , you'll see how depleted the midfield was without henderson. Brighton were practically playing the ball through the middle.
Shifting jones to the middle would have affected the balance more. Klopp playing him at right back to see out the game was the better option.
With henderson helping him out .

He wasn't the cause of the goal, so I don't see why you're trying to make a case out of nothing
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Yes oo, our team did not shame us abi Angelfrost grin grin

You and this "Our team" mantra this hot afternoon... Ayam not understanding o!!!

Hope you know you people are dropping points tomorrow, alongside Chelsea.... tongue
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by justli: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

What real team has Chelsea played so far this season... Name them. I will wait. tongue

Man U and Liverpool...so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by rolams(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tamel:

Was the right back the cause of the goal we conceded??!

PS: henderson just got back from injury too

How would you have picked the team if you was the coach bro?

If you watch closely you will see defect in the right side that opened the game for them. That start their play from their. Henderson that just got back and play 90 mins. Playing Jones in the midfield will be ok. He is creative. Henderson can play from the right back like milner. He has tried it before. It works. No threat up front on the other side. Reason with me. Minamino was just running around the midfield. Remember, Firmino can play from here too.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
justli:

Man U and Liverpool...so what's your point?

Good... Outcome??!... No need answering!!! grin

My point is simple... Chelsea is winning games they are supposed to be winning even on a bad day! When they start equally smashing, or at least pushing aside real opposition and co title contenders (like the game tomorrow), that's when you can begin to huff and puff! Till then, be calming down. Title race is still very wide open.

Put Mourinho in his place first, then we can begin to take y'all seriously. Capish??!

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by rolams(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tamel:

If you watched the first half of the game , you'll see how depleted the midfield was without henderson. Brighton were practically playing the ball through the middle.
Shifting jones to the middle would have affected the balance more. Klopp playing him at right back to see out the game was the better option.
With henderson helping him out .

He wasn't the cause of the goal, so I don't see why you're trying to make a case out of nothing

Don't worry. Did you play football?
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Tamel(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
rolams:

If you watch closely you will see defect in the right side that opened the game for them. That start their play from their. Henderson that just got back and play 90 mins. Playing Jones in the midfield will be ok. He is creative. Henderson can play from the right back like milner. He has tried it before. It works. No threat up front on the other side. Reason with me. Minamino was just running around the midfield. Remember, Firmino can play from here too.

Henderson played 45.
If you were in klopp's shoes too , you'll worry about injuries before picking your liverpool team these days.
Count the number of injuries we've had and you'll see what I'm saying.

My point still remains, the right hand side wasn't the cause of the goal.
If robertson hadn't kicked welbeck's leg mistakenly, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
It would have been termed "a had fought win".
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
EbukaHades10:
He's short of defensive cover, midfield options are limited, what else is he supposed to do? Tweak the squad and hope it works.

It worked against Leicester and we were happy. Didn't work against Brighton so we go back to the drawing board to know wetin sup
Makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Tamel(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
rolams:

Don't worry. Did you play football?

Yes I play football bros.

The match pain me pas you too.

But I can reason with the team selection.

Let's be realistic biko.

This isn't football manager .
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by thymm50(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
Last last Ajax go still beat Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by ProphetM0hammad: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Theboss100:
Chelsea will lose. You wanna bet Tottenham will be at the top at the moment before WE (Liverpool) take over rulership.
No be only rulership
Liverpool will shock you this season.
Man U might even be better off in the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by rolams(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tamel:

Yes I play football bros.

The match pain me pas you too.

But I can reason with the team selection.

Let's be realistic biko.

This isn't football manager .

I have played football and I have managed and still managing teams. I know what I am saying.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Tamel(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
rolams:

I have played football and I have managed and still managing teams. I know what I am saying.

Alright bros
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by ProphetM0hammad: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

What real teams have Chelsea played so far this season... Name them. I will wait. tongue
Nothing like real team.
It's same 3 points whether it's Man u or crystal Palace.

Chelsea are already 9 points better than they were at this stage last season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by rolams(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tamel:

Henderson played 45.
If you were in klopp's shoes too , you'll worry about injuries before picking your liverpool team these days.
Count the number of injuries we've had and you'll see what I'm saying.

My point still remains, the right hand side wasn't the cause of the goal.
If robertson hadn't kicked welbeck's leg mistakenly, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
It would have been termed "a had fought win".

Do you know the goal was a penalty, check the movement of the ball before getting to that spot. Brighton always start their play from their left close to the middle.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by lascos912(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
they robbed Liverpool
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by SlayerForever: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Nothing like real team.

Okay sir... Good for them. May they stay on top. Won't be bad if Lampard wins the trophy as a young coach.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by puremaker7(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
KINGKONG:

Download EC tunnel pro VPN on playstore, then use a working data to open the app to enable the tweak servers to load

Then subscribe to MTN YouTube plans, the N50 naira own by sending VP1 to 131

Then open the VPN and choose MTN YouTube server and browse unlimited (Expires after 24hours)
God will bless you.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by ProphetM0hammad: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

Okay sir... Good for them. May they stay on top. Won't be bad if Lampard wins the trophy as a young coach.
I don't think Lampard can mount a title challenge right now, even though there are plethora of talented players at his disposal.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Theboss100(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

No be only rulership
Liverpool will shock you this season.
Man U might even be better off in the end.
Man Utd, Europa, Chelsea Europa. Man City nothing to say.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by SlayerForever: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Gbest90 Ebukahades, how market grin
Fergie001, Angelfrost our club has done it again grin, is God not wonderful?

Lollllll

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

I don't think Lampard can mount a title challenge right now, even though there are plethora of talented players at his disposal.

I beg to differ sir... I believe he can with some discipline and right tactics.
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by SpeedyHitman: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
OfficialBrendan:
Brighton will win or draw today..
grin....
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by djon78(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
ProphetM0hammad:

Nothing like real team.

Exactly
The team has been improving with every game. And the lads are tasking themselves seriously.

They are much better team this season with the new additions
Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by ProphetM0hammad: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2020
Theboss100:
Man Utd, Europa, Chelsea Europa. Man City nothing to say.

Make we see Liverpool line up against Ajax first, before we go determine who go get injury for the match.
City and Chelsea already qualified from their groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brighton Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 28th November 2020 by ProphetM0hammad: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
Angelfrost:

I beg to differ sir... I believe he can with some discipline and right tactics.
We'll see, he's just starting to get a balance in his team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs West Ham (2 - 0) On 26th December 2014 / Liverpool Vs Napoli: UCL (1 - 0) On 11th December 2018 / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 14th December 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.