Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) (30917 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Street Boys In Front Of Davido's House For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by DSC7: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Yemmylimaa:
That's my baby

Baby papa??
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Chris2863(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted!!

The Greatest Love to Come to Humanity is that which my Daddy Laid down HIS life for the salvation of our souls .

That's the Love JESUS Christ offered to us all on the cross of Calvary!
Subscribe to Jesus Christ Folks that you will enter Eternal Life
Shut the fvck up and keep quiet. What made you think you embrace Jesus more than those there??
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by YorubaMod(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Naija and their mouth sef, if you give money na problem, if u no give money na another problem too, which kain people be this angry
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by 900warriorz: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
Oluwa Burna, your palliative no reach this side oo grin

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by DSC7: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Iluminati money

Make the Money and leave poor men with Excuses.....

If e dey easy go join illuminati nah.....

Abi u and poverty sign contract?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by supercase1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Noted!!

The Greatest Love to Come to Humanity is that which my Daddy Laid down HIS life for the salvation of our souls .

That's the Love JESUS Christ offered to us all on the cross of Calvary!
Subscribe to Jesus Christ Folks that you will enter Eternal Life
my friend please you are sick you need help urgently

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by JoeEeL(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Haters will still come and claim he's showing off.
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by kingriqoriqo: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
Debra911:
I'm here to read comments angry
how much is ur bride price
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by bendike: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
Average Nigerian area boy mentality of greed. Did you notice the one that even tried to snatch the whole money thinking he is smart. If given the chance he would have stolen burna's jewelries.
Next time burna will drive pass and not stop.
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Onlinesmart: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Without camera, all these people are nothing but a used sanitary pad. You and me have value than most of them besides we don't have to be seeking attention everytime. Someone gave boys money and still had to film it on camera. You're mad!
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2020
Debra911:
I'm here to read comments angry
Chioma my friend wey kain me for streets
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Amelia5: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Damn nigga
Burna boy my nigga
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by BlackRexDeus: 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Iluminati money

Just to stay popular and never risk to fight for change.

https://www.nairaland.com/6260358/bleep-davido-dino-showing-off

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by MrStylish(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
Abobi
Na him cameraman be "was seen'''
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by sunboy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Grammy award winner Burna Boy was last night seen giving some street boys money while some to try snatch the money forcefully.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7yzzvo3YgY

He was NOMINATED but not a winner yet.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by SolarEdge: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Lengend of our time...

I BRING YOU LIGHT
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by dederocs(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Madibah:

"Let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouth, but only what is helpful for building others according to their needs "

Same Bible that's talks about humanity still talks about stupidity cheesy

You hypocrites
Even righteousness89 knows his Bible is incomplete
grin
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Allow him to win the Grammy before calling him a Grammy winner. For now he is a Grammy nominee. Or at best a multiple Grammy nominee.

Not a particularly big fan but I have the utmost respect for him
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
He gave men money.If you know,you know
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by richmanrichard: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2020
grammy award winner? All this mushin weed reporters self, i tire for una.
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Sbsrules: 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
nice one Burna Boy .....next time try not to video it when giving to people, well you have received your reward already. undecided
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Grammy award winner Burna Boy was last night seen giving some street boys money while some to try snatch the money forcefully.

Watch The Video Below:

Grammy award winner Is everything okay ?
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 12:45am On Nov 28, 2020
OP sha! grammy award winner indeed! na your house he win grammy abi? e try and i like am but grammy award winner oh what the Bleep
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Ovoko30: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2020
How is burna boy a grammy award winner. Bros, please correct your statement. He is a grammy award nominee
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:38am On Nov 28, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

Winner or nominee?
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 3:55am On Nov 28, 2020
debbiebianca2:

Watch The Video Below:

Bro nomination and winner are two different words
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2020
People are too broke...see as dat idiot bin wan tear d money with snatching but burna hold d money tight

He come make am lock window to stop d sharing..simple line up dem no go do.

Animals
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Oharina(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2020
dahunsi12:

Beloved, I always appreciate your messages. God bless you immensely in Jesus name and please never mind those that are arguing with their keyboard sir.

“For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.”
1 Corinthians 1:18
How save are u? Continue living in fear of an imaginary hell fire. When u die, ur soul will learn that earth is the heaven every soul come to enjoy through a womb-man (woman).
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Debra911(f): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Chioma my friend wey kain me for streets

Really! How that one take happen
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by Debra911(f): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
kingriqoriqo:
how much is ur bride price
when you come na grin
Re: Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
Real Nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi / J Martin's Wife & Son Beam With Joy In New Photos / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.